Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:

Old 11-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #1
Verdammt
Doh!

Complete checklist?

Does anybody have a complete checklist of Bowen Statues and mini-busts? I know this has asked before since I've read through a lot of old posts hoping I could find an active link. I've searched Google and the only thing I could find that was half-way decent is from ComicCollectorLive, but it seems incomplete as they only list one version of the Vindicator mini-bust.
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:16 PM   #2
Philintheblank
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Was going to send you a worksheet...credit to nbr3bagshotrow for putting it together, but it says you're not accepting PMs for some reason. If you're on FB...go to the Bowen Statues group, on the left should be a list of things to look at (Announcements, Videos, Photos, etc.), select Files and you should see a spreadsheet titled "Bowen statue release information." I think it's complete, but I only see one version of the Vindicator bust. I've only ever known of one version. Anyway...should give you some good info.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #3
Verdammt
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Was going to send you a worksheet...credit to nbr3bagshotrow for putting it together, but it says you're not accepting PMs for some reason. If you're on FB...go to the Bowen Statues group, on the left should be a list of things to look at (Announcements, Videos, Photos, etc.), select Files and you should see a spreadsheet titled "Bowen statue release information." I think it's complete, but I only see one version of the Vindicator bust. I've only ever known of one version. Anyway...should give you some good info.
Thanks. I'm not sure why it says I'm not accepting PMs, I have the box checked to allow them. I'll check the Facebook group.
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #4
Mul23
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Hi bud...i kinda need the complete checklist of bowen designs statues and busts also. Would you mind email me the checklist too? my email is MUL23@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance
Mul23 is offline   Reply With Quote