Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-19-2017, 03:05 PM   #471
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
I'm burnt out on Akuma. 1/3 and and the busts are more than I'll ever need.
Me too. 1/3 and the bust and the diorama and the Ultimate 1/4 and the Ultra 1/4 are all I'll ever need...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #472
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Update descriptions on the website. Still need to add the extra feet to ultimate, otherwise descriptions are correct. Classic thumbnail is wrong but can't fix it until the graphic designer gets back.
No, you're still missing the HD Remix/Udon head listing.

I can't get over how great ALL the heads are. I keep staring at pics, and I don't know how to decide which to display. I'm even loving the 3rd Strike head, and I've not been much fan of that in the past!

I assume Omar will get seven. That will be great to see.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:58 PM   #473
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

So anyone want everything from the statue minus what it will take to make me a Third Strike Akuma?

Don't really wanna spend 1k for just one particular look.

Just figured I would ask.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:22 PM   #474
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looks great as expected. Stands for all the switch out heads is a nice addition I'd like to see more of in future.

But a few issues with the purchasing options.

* Classic EX comes with one portrait but Regular comes with 2. So the only addition to the EX is light up eyes and torso?

* Other than the kanji the torso sculpts seem to be the same? For 1k I think we should just get two full bodies seeing as we get two bases with the Ultimate. Switch out torso and lower legs seems too much hassle.

* There's a big jump between the EX and Ultimate in terms of features and price. Would have liked something in between for $700 - option of all 7 heads minus the ultimate base and second torso.

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:24 PM   #475
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
Looks great as expected. Stands for all the switch out heads is a nice addition I'd like to see more of in future.

* Classic EX comes with one portrait but Regular comes with 2. So the only addition to the EX is light up eyes and torso?

* Other than the kanji the torso sculpts seem to be the same? For 1k I think we should just get two full bodies seeing as we get two bases with the Ultimate. Switch out torso and lower legs seems too much hassle.

* There's a big jump between the EX and Ultimate in terms of features and price. Would have liked something in between for $700 - option of all 7 heads minus the ultimate base and second torso.

Just wanted to say I think that is a fantastic idea! Honestly, you could delete the Torso stand and just add in the extra set of hips! Because it literally comes with two of everything else!

It's essentially two statues, except you're missing the only piece that allows two full displays!

I think it's really an oversight.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #476
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Just wanted to say I think that is a fantastic idea! Honestly, you could delete the Torso stand and just add in the extra set of hips! Because it literally comes with two of everything else!

It's essentially two statues, except you're missing the only piece that allows two full displays!

+1 I wonder if Jerry can make am extra set of hips? I would pay money for that if I can build 2 Alumas.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #477
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post

I agree too
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:58 PM   #478
dadoo69
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I think there are at least one head that everybody will like; so it's good to have the choice of 7

But as my favorite one is :

It's not on regular or classic switching heads so I have no other choice than buying the ultimate version...

Sounds too much for me as I will only display one, if we can order each head separately it would be perfect for me. So I think I will pass on it even if he is great
dadoo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:02 AM   #479
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post

Yeah, I mean, if they want me to buy 'two statues worth' (and that does seem to be the MO, considering previous statues and their accompanying exclusives), then... I'm willing. In this case it happens to be one convenient package. This is just a different way to sell me two, but I'd have only one display option at a time unlike buying a reg plus the ex, typically.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:23 AM   #480
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
So anyone want everything from the statue minus what it will take to make me a Third Strike Akuma?

Don't really wanna spend 1k for just one particular look.

Just figured I would ask.
Sounds like your best bet is to buy the Ex, then try to buy the SFIII head off an Ultimate owner. Possibly the rope belt too, but you could probably make one easy enough (especially since the rope belt is SFV style, not totally accurate to previous ropes).

BTW, redant, the features list really isn't very user friendly. I'd suggest a grid box, with every possible option on the Y axis, and the versions along the X axis, with check marks in the boxes that apply to each release.

e.g.