Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #2871
Northcollector
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
Case #23183

Also listing here my case for Refund.

Thanks.
How did you get your refund before me? My case is a 22 number. 😒
Old 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #2872
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
I received my refund. Thank you. PCS making things right with customers. I am glad they are finally taking care of this issue. As a customer I had to put everything on hold for new purchases until situation gets resolved. We already face a lot of delays from either the company itself or from Airmail companies and we do not know whether the piece will have defects or not. A lot of drama until you finally receive a good piece. This cloud of refund issue didn't help at all.

On another issue I have with PCS, I have yet to receive my Gouken statue which I have paid 2 months ago to warehouse gems and USPS still has not sent the item. I have no idea what they are doing and I have no way to check other than the dreaded "in transit" message that doesn't seem to be changing for weeks now.

Now my money is tied up and I don't have my piece. Meanwhile PCS does a Labor Day discount of 25 percent for the same Gouken statue. I cannot take advantage of the sale and I don't even have my statue. Not happy to be honest. They should make it right with me and offer me the same 25 percent discount. Because they delayed sending out my piece and now USPS facing hurricane issue or God knows what. But I am left without a statue and I paid in FULL! This is with regards to Case #23840 if PCS cares.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #2873
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So 4 business days since labor day. Is PCS working around the clock even on weekends regarding refunds, shipping, etc?

WHEN WILL THE REFUNDS BE COMPLETE? IS THERE A DEADLINE SET TO FINISH?

STILL WAITING.........
Old 09-11-2017, 12:01 AM   #2874
dajuice
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Is anybody's pre-orders showing on PCS's new website? I was emailed on 7/18 regarding this and to this day, my pre-orders are not listed. Makes me think if my pre-orders are lost. The email states that my pre-orders will be showing up within a few weeks after 7/18 and it is almost 2 months now. Please update.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:49 AM   #2875
Adon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcollector View Post
How did you get your refund before me? My case is a 22 number. ��
Lol. Sorry to hear that. It is a good sign though that they are processing them as Red Ant mentioned. I just wanted to report that what they are saying is true. The refund process is going ahead. Hope they process yours soon buddy. Mine was a refund of only 40 bucks. So maybe that is why I got mine sooner because my amount is small. I'm sure you will get yours soon.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:00 AM   #2876
Adon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
To be honest I bought 6 items from warehouse gems just a few weeks to a few months ago. Some arrived sooner and some later, and some got stuck like my Gouken. This Labor Day sale stings like a bee for me.

I could have saved hundreds of dollars if I had waited just less than two weeks.

Oh well, i am looking on the bright side that these warehouse gems pieces were all good pieces without flaws. So I guess there is that. But yeah Labor Day sale, stings big time for me. Especially this Gouken which hasn't even arrived yet purchased pre-Labor Day sale.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:37 AM   #2877
addic
The X-Men

Offering a 25% sale for pieces other people bought months ago but haven't been shipped yet is just a horrible joke.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:06 PM   #2878
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
I received my refund. Thank you. PCS making things right with customers. I am glad they are finally taking care of this issue. As a customer I had to put everything on hold for new purchases until situation gets resolved. We already face a lot of delays from either the company itself or from Airmail companies and we do not know whether the piece will have defects or not. A lot of drama until you finally receive a good piece. This cloud of refund issue didn't help at all.

On another issue I have with PCS, I have yet to receive my Gouken statue which I have paid 2 months ago to warehouse gems and USPS still has not sent the item. I have no idea what they are doing and I have no way to check other than the dreaded "in transit" message that doesn't seem to be changing for weeks now.

Now my money is tied up and I don't have my piece. Meanwhile PCS does a Labor Day discount of 25 percent for the same Gouken statue. I cannot take advantage of the sale and I don't even have my statue. Not happy to be honest. They should make it right with me and offer me the same 25 percent discount. Because they delayed sending out my piece and now USPS facing hurricane issue or God knows what. But I am left without a statue and I paid in FULL! This is with regards to Case #23840 if PCS cares.
Hello,

If it's showing that it is in transit but hasn't been updated, this is a USPS issue. I do see Aurora contacted USPS and sent a reply to your case - if you don't see a status update or your statue, please contact USPS and ask for an update.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #2879
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Hello Collectors,

I know some of you are still awaiting your refunds. Rest assured they will all be sent soon! As you can imagine we have a lot of work ahead of us. Once we are all caught up, this will never be an issue again.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #2880
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello Collectors,

I know some of you are still awaiting your refunds. Rest assured they will all be sent soon! As you can imagine we have a lot of work ahead of us. Once we are all caught up, this will never be an issue again.
Thank you for posting and your work is appreciated.
Closed Thread