Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 03:04 PM   #2381
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh View Post
Hello Rebecca,

why don't I receive any response to my mails? I do have an urgent matter with my CONAN War Paint order and mailed you (customerservice@pcstoy.com) twice (this sunday and on tuesday. Please help and rspond quick!

Best regards,
Peter (from Germany)
Hello,

A response has been sent. (:
Old 06-01-2017, 12:07 AM   #2382
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

just wanted to say HUGE thanks to Rebecca for taking care of me for both Sub Zero and Scorpion. I appreciate your dedication and fast response.

please let me know status of

Invoice #:2837

if possible a close date to ship.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:10 AM   #2383
MORBOR
Frackin!

Hi there.
Still waiting my refund... case #21039.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #2384
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
just wanted to say HUGE thanks to Rebecca for taking care of me for both Sub Zero and Scorpion. I appreciate your dedication and fast response.

please let me know status of

Invoice #:2837

if possible a close date to ship.
Hello,

You are very welcome! Thank you for your patience! You won't have to wait too long for your Sub Zero to ship now. I would estimate this to ship within 1 week at most.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #2385
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORBOR View Post
Hi there.
Still waiting my refund... case #21039.
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience. We are currently catching up on pending refunds and will have everyone who's been waiting taken care of shortly. I've made sure your case is being handled by the right person so your refund can be processed as soon as possible.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:34 AM   #2386
pkh
Doh!

Hi Rebecca,
sorry to bother you again; haven't heard anything to my response I sent to you and have not been contacted by accounting department yet.
Is there now any case number for me? It really, really is urgent.

Regards,
pkh
Old 06-02-2017, 04:32 AM   #2387
apellica
The Herculoids

Hi Rebecca,

I am still waiting on my refund for Raiden. I've sent an email to Jon and have not received a response at this time. The statue has been returned and your team has had him for over 10 business days now. They didn't even provide me a case number.

I really want my refund now. Keep in mind, I've been trying to return this statue since March. How much longer do I need to keep waiting???

This refund process has been an extremely frustrating experience!
Old 06-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #2388
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh View Post
Hi Rebecca,
sorry to bother you again; haven't heard anything to my response I sent to you and have not been contacted by accounting department yet.
Is there now any case number for me? It really, really is urgent.

Regards,
pkh
Hello,

I believe we spoke on the phone and resolved your issue but if you need anything else, PM me your email address. (: Thanks!
Old 06-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #2389
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I am still waiting on my refund for Raiden. I've sent an email to Jon and have not received a response at this time. The statue has been returned and your team has had him for over 10 business days now. They didn't even provide me a case number.

I really want my refund now. Keep in mind, I've been trying to return this statue since March. How much longer do I need to keep waiting???

This refund process has been an extremely frustrating experience!
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry this experience has been frustrating. We've been unexpectedly short-handed and are all doing our best to implement improvements and catch up on pending cases such as yours.

I'll mention your Raiden to Jon and ask him to send a response. If your refund request has already been sent to accounting, please allow us some extra time to process it while we are in the middle of refunding older cases.

You won't be kept waiting much longer. And this won't be an issue in the future.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #2390
apellica
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry this experience has been frustrating. We've been unexpectedly short-handed and are all doing our best to implement improvements and catch up on pending cases such as yours.

I'll mention your Raiden to Jon and ask him to send a response. If your refund request has already been sent to accounting, please allow us some extra time to process it while we are in the middle of refunding older cases.

You won't be kept waiting much longer. And this won't be an issue in the future.
Thank you!
Closed Thread