Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #2781
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by krec99 View Post
What's the longest you guys been waiting for a refund ?
I am on 10 weeks waiting for a refund. I understand a week or so delay because of SDCC but enough is enough.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:36 PM   #2782
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Here is a message from the new PCS CEO, Anthony:
"Mark and I have a lot in store for PCS. There is a lot of work that we need to do that we will attack in phases. This includes more transparency to our great customers, better customer service, quicker delivery and a new website to name a few."

Hmmm, not feeling it. Ive been very patient, sent over all the Paypal confirmations, left voicemails, and I've also reached out to Mark Martin via Facebook.

NOTHING BACK YET. Jerry, can you please help? I've been a member and supporter here since PCS started and should not be in this situation.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:51 PM   #2783
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Forget Jerry he is no longer in control and just a regular worker now sculpting.Everything business he won't get involved.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #2784
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Forget Jerry he is no longer in control and just a regular worker now sculpting.Everything business he won't get involved.
Jerry started the company and can escalate. I added everything up and have almost $10,000 in orders that are pending with PCS. The oldest pending is the Legend 1/3 scale and plenty of other pieces over the last couple of years. I stopped collecting 1/4 scale so requested cancellations of all of those. Since those cancellations have taken 10 weeks and I still have yet to see a single refund, I informed them to cancel everything. $10k is a LOT of money and for them to not contact me personally about the timeframe on my refunds is not professional at all. I've given PCS a ton of business and expect Jerry to help escalate. I always paid in full because I never had a problem and thought of Jerry as a friend. I've been here since the beginning. I've put together everything they need to make this refund process super easy for them and have not heard a single thing from anyone. It is unreal. $10,000 pending on statues and not one PCS employee can reach out to me? Not to mention the amount of money I've spent with PCS over the last 9 years. I just want this resolved ASAP.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:07 PM   #2785
Mister H
Gen 13

I have to ask this: at what point do lawyers get involved?
Old 08-30-2017, 08:56 PM   #2786
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krec99 View Post
What's the longest you guys been waiting for a refund ?
Mine started June 13, 2017.

Approximately 2 1/2 months.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:05 PM   #2787
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
Case #22012

Mine started June 13, 2017.

Approximately 2 1/2 months.

I requested the first batch of my refunds on June 7, 2017. Received none of the refunds yet. Cannot get a status or a reply from PCS lately. What kills me is I loved PCS and their statues. Jerry was an upfront guy and always replied to me. I still own a lot of their 1/3 pieces and wanted to keep my Conan and Rambo 1/3 I have on order. But the way things are going I'm not too happy with them. I don't get it at all, I still want to collect their stuff but this is really rubbing me the wrong way.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:11 PM   #2788
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Mark is head of customer service and I was waiting for his account to get approved so he can respond, but I will. I have posted the issues with refunds multiple times in the Facebook group, but I will again here even though Rebecca has mentioned why multiple times.

We had an employee that COMPLETELY messed up our refund books. They were marking refunds as paid when they weren't AND not marking refunds as paid even though they were. So we've had to go through refunds dating back to last year and we are going through current requests IN ORDER. This audit/check is not a quick process. Let me give you an example, we have had over 10 recent requests for refunds where the people were saying they didn't receive their refund. After spending 4 sometimes 6 hours on each individual request we come to find out they WERE refunded their money. They were just trying to get over on the Company. And guess what, some of them were posters on here too. Originally we thought the issue was just refunds marked as paid but not actually paid but then this issue. So we have to thoroughly review every request in order. Sorry it's not moving faster but we are a small company and this is draining a lot of man power.

But, rest assured you will get your refund for those that are actually due a refund. It will just take time to audit these request thoroughly. For example, we have processed multiple requests for refunds for people that have ordered from the website because it's easy to audit/check the status. But, you don't hear those happy customers because people usually only speak when they are unhappy. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you but these steps must be done given the issue with people demanding refunds when they already got them.

We have a lot of clean up to do and it's all for the better. Just ask people that have been ordering from the website now and how quickly their orders are shipping. We are making progress. It's just not overnight.
1. If someone is making your company look bad by b$tching about refunds when they already got it please post their nAmes and proof they did this so moderators can get rid of them. Let's not be nice about this those are serious defamation towards your company and should not be tolerated.

2. Please stop saying your a small company.(I get what you mean) but it really rubs some people the wrong way especially the ones that are properly owed money. You guys have made millions (lots of small companies do) more then enough to hire proper staff to avoid this mess in the first place.

3. You are 100% correct negativity tends to stay impact and last longer then positivity. People only remember the negatives.

4. People should not be edited on Facebook when they say something negative or have a concern. Problem should be addressed this is the test and indurance of what makes a company great and pulls in those loyal customers that stick with you through the good and bad. As of now even your loyal customers are ready for blood.

This post is by no means intention of anger or destain towards you I've said it in the past I think you and Rebecca doing great job for what it's worth and it just seems you have a long road ahead to make pcs what it used to be.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:52 PM   #2789
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Now they have banned me from the PCS Collectors Group..because I asked for a status on my refunds...what is going on PCS?
Old 08-30-2017, 10:58 PM   #2790
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Now they have banned me from the PCS Collectors Group..because I asked for a status on my refunds...what is going on PCS?
So you said "I would like to know status of my refund" and boom they banned you.....

Or is there more......
Closed Thread