Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-25-2017, 12:28 AM   #391
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
Nah I'm broke lol I actually decided to go only xm spidey line So definitely all xm spidey coming out I'm getting also hulkbuster and sentinel dio and transformer line but that's it foreal
That's some serious dough for sure! I've spent a lot myself these few months. I just started collecting in January and I have 8 statues already. Pre order arriving soon is XM Namor and Electro, and Hulkbuster, XM Classic Iron Man , Iron Studios Batman vs Bane, Sideshow Thanos on throne and Prime 1 Venom are all on preorder. I wish I didn't miss out on the xm Venom. I wanted the sentinel dio and if I wasn't playing catch up, I would have tried to get it but I can't afford it with the amount of money I spent already.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:36 PM   #392
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
After seeing these awesome pics...I think this is without question every bit as impressive as any of the other seated / throne statues on the market and to come. His smirk is pure perfection IMO and the he is truly worthy to be in anyone's collection. Absolute badassery!!!

loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:17 AM   #393
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
After seeing these awesome pics...I think this is without question every bit as impressive as any of the other seated / throne statues on the market and to come. His smirk is pure perfection IMO and the he is truly worthy to be in anyone's collection. Absolute badassery!!!

That looks so good. I honestly think the only thing this piece needed was a little more texturing on the clothes. It looks fantastic otherwise IMO.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 01:06 AM   #394
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

This is the best Throne piece to date imo.
I understand the slack about texture, but his posture and presence alone are enough to demand attention. He came out beastly. Kingpin and Thanos(depending on production) are on another level compared to the old throne pieces. They look so lazy and slouched. These are masterminds, not oafs. Grats to all the other owners, can't wait for mine.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:03 AM   #395
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Damn he does look great! I think the only nitpick for me is even factoring in he's sitting, he looks a lot smaller than most of the other XM Spidey villains. He may be slightly taller than Kraven if standing, but I always picture him as towering over Spider-man and others.

I think Magneto is still the best, but Kingpin looks better than Dr. Doom(mostly due to the fabric). If Thanos comes out with top notch quality he may take the throne.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:47 PM   #396
Khufu
Mephisto

Congrats to everyone who is getting him! I ultimately dropped my pre-order. I just couldn't get past the "get in my van - i have candy" chester face. I loved everything else especially the chess concept. The chess pieces look great and I love the chair and his clothes - fantastic sculpts. The size look nice and big compared to Mags body too.
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #397
AC_808
Hercules

I'll have to get this later in the future. Right now it's not a priority.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:33 PM   #398
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

So this has been release or in batches?
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:25 AM   #399
Demona
Martian Manhunter

He looks just as cool as I imagined. I love this piece. It's clean, beautiful small details, perfect embodiment of the character.

Kudos to the owners. XM is always at the top of their game doing the characters nobody else has the balls to do. Kingpin, Mysterio, Lizard, Vulture, Electro, and Red Skull are all perfect examples of that.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #400
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
He looks just as cool as I imagined. I love this piece. It's clean, beautiful small details, perfect embodiment of the character.

Kudos to the owners. XM is always at the top of their game doing the characters nobody else has the balls to do. Kingpin, Mysterio, Lizard, Vulture, Electro, and Red Skull are all perfect examples of that.
Yes to all those except Red Skull. He's been done multiple times already. With that said, I still think the XM Red Skull is the best looking out of all the Red Skulls done so far.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote