Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #51
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I have some issues with them.
They like to give priority to past customers.
I get why it is done, but I don't necessarily agree with it.
I contacted them about a pre-order, before it was listed on their site and they told me that past customers would have priority over me.
Even though I contacted them ahead of time.
It isn't like your past customers know exactly how many statues you are going to supply.
And wouldn't you want to make new customers? Guess not.

So I still prefer to go through other retailers.
Even if you were giving priority to past customers, it seems like strange thing to tell new customers..... If nothing else, to avoid negative feedback like this.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:02 AM   #52
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Even if you were giving priority to past customers, it seems like strange thing to tell new customers..... If nothing else, to avoid negative feedback like this.
Exactly. I wasn't too impressed with it.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:24 AM   #53
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I have some issues with them.
They like to give priority to past customers.
I get why it is done, but I don't necessarily agree with it.
I contacted them about a pre-order, before it was listed on their site and they told me that past customers would have priority over me.
Even though I contacted them ahead of time.
It isn't like your past customers know exactly how many statues you are going to supply.
And wouldn't you want to make new customers? Guess not.

So I still prefer to go through other retailers.
I assume your talking about XM statues? I can understand the frustration but at the same time when he's given very limited amount when he was expecting more it's a tough call... Secret Compass also did this with the more popular XM statues giving past customers first pick....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:01 AM   #54
musdy
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacheyon View Post
So a big debate is raging in me right now. Not about getting Tali, but more where from.

I was thinking I would just order straight from Gaming Heads website (such as it is) and do the 3mo Pre-payment plan. Then I found out about specfictionshop.com and they have a better price on Tali if I pay now up front (only the Reg Ed).
Since Canada is heading for a low economic point and a higher exchange rate with the USD my feeling is that I am going to spend a lot more money over time going with Gaming Heads. Since each pre-payment will be subject to the whims of the exchange rate.

Too make a long story short (too late), how is Speculative Fiction in terms of service, returns and delivery? I just want to make sure of things before I plop down a bunch of money.
I'm also in Canada and I ordered Garrus. He arrived pretty quick little bit over a week.
musdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #55
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I assume your talking about XM statues? I can understand the frustration but at the same time when he's given very limited amount when he was expecting more it's a tough call... Secret Compass also did this with the more popular XM statues giving past customers first pick....
Yes. But your customers don't know what set amount you are getting. So, it isn't like you are going to have customers doing math and taking down names. I still think, first come, first served is a better way to approach the situation.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:40 AM   #56
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Really hope we'll get a shipping soon notice as they are to reveal their new Mass Effect statue (today?)... Can't wait for this one.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #57
Honored Knight
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Pre-ordered the Exclusive. Very excited for this one! Dem' hips!
Honored Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #58
Joberyn
Frackin!

Anyone heard anything from GH about this statue? Has it been delayed like its predecessors?
Joberyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:24 AM   #59
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joberyn View Post
Anyone heard anything from GH about this statue? Has it been delayed like its predecessors?
Not a peep. They haven't even scheduled my first flex payment yet.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:53 AM   #60
Joberyn
Frackin!

So I just heard back from their CS. Apparently they haven't even begun production on it, they are delayed and the earliest it will begin is 1-2 months from now. They have moved the release to Q4 2015. We probably won't be seeing this statue until early next year. Evidently their factories are tasked to capacity with other products.

What really gets me is they 1. Don't send out an email to people who pre ordered informing them of the delay. 2. Don't update the release date on the website. 3. Are trying to acquire more licenses for other franchises and they can't even handle the mass effect line on time!

I have to say I'm very disappointed. Their communication with customers is nonexistent. I shouldn't have to inquire voluntarily about the status of the product, they should be informing us of these major delays. They need to seriously get their house in order before trying to solicit other companies for statue rights.
Joberyn is offline   Reply With Quote