Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-02-2022, 10:19 PM   #21
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish3183 View Post
I thought it?d be pointless too but filing a complaint worked in my case. A national bank made an error during the transfer of my mortgage and working with their mortgage department proved useless. Filed a BBB complaint and someone from the office of the President followed up and resolved the issue without me needing take anymore action.
Thanks for sharing.

As I thought it's worth a try, especially when things don't work out in the causal way...
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 11:39 PM   #22
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'd recommend posting in the fb groups if you haven't already. People have posted the same and I've seen Chad swoop in and take care of it.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:00 PM   #23
Cmac
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish3183 View Post
I thought it?d be pointless too but filing a complaint worked in my case. A national bank made an error during the transfer of my mortgage and working with their mortgage department proved useless. Filed a BBB complaint and someone from the office of the President followed up and resolved the issue without me needing take anymore action.
That's good to know. I still think it mostly only works for larger companies. In this Internet age, the need for an organization that provides ratings seems rather limited.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:12 PM   #24
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
That's good to know. I still think it mostly only works for larger companies. In this Internet age, the need for an organization that provides ratings seems rather limited.
I always look up Complaints before spending more than $25 with a new company. I know many others that do the same.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:27 PM   #25
ukshaun
Hercules

When i swapped the Tweeterhead Catwoman 1/4 over to Sideshow Collectibles, as Tweeterhead did not know when stock would arrive. They refunded me minus $70.00
When i questioned the $70.00 they failed to respond.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:41 PM   #26
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
When i swapped the Tweeterhead Catwoman 1/4 over to Sideshow Collectibles, as Tweeterhead did not know when stock would arrive. They refunded me minus $70.00
That's simply unacceptable!
Was there any mentioning of it in the refund email, or did it without a notification?

If there wasn't any, or any explanation on why they've deducted $70 from your refund, you probably should fight it as well.
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:44 PM   #27
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
That's simply unacceptable!
Was there any mentioning of it in the refund email, or did it without a notification?

If there wasn't any, or any explanation on why they've deducted $70 from your refund, you probably should fight it as well.
Sounds like you were hit with a part of their 25% restocking fee.

"Cancelling an order

We understand circumstances may lead to the need to cancel an order with us. You may cancel an order at any time, however all cancelled orders are subject to a 25% restocking/cancellation fee. Pre-orders are not excluded from the cancellation fee.

If do not wish to pay the cancellation fee, we can transfer the funds from one purchase to another balance owed on your account if applicable."

https://tweeterhead.com/information/
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 04:38 PM   #28
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I posted this a few years ago and don't like to beat a dead horse but I think it's applicable here. I'm sure some people have had nothing but wine and roses dealing with Tweeterhead and their customer service, but I would never buy directly through them ever again. I'm not bashing their products; I think almost every piece they've released has been a winner, but their customer service needs an overhaul.

Around the time their original Harley, Joker and Bud & Lou were released I had a lot of their DC pieces on preorder with them. Batman, Robin, Batgirl etc. I'm a creature of nature and change my mind all the time and wanted to cancel my preorders. I had zero issue with their restocking fee but never received contact from them for almost a year for the refunds/cancellations. I did this across multiple email accounts in case it was on my end. I did eventually get the owner to respond saying he'd take care of the refunds himself within a week but that came and went and amounted to more nothing. I finally got my credit card company involved. Their process has them reach out to the businesses in question and even still Tweeterhead never responded. So, I ended up getting all my money back within a month after waiting a year, never had to deal with the restocking fee and prior to Tweeterhead's new website my account still had all the pieces still showing up as preorders.

If you're going to purchase Tweeterhead products, go through Sideshow. I got my Catwoman through them and accidently broke Isis six months after I got her. I emailed Sideshow and they sent me a new cat last week.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 03:41 PM   #29
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

For those that haven't seen it...posted on their fb page.

"Hey everyone, Chad here! We are aware of some customer service issues and are working to make sure you know you're being heard. As of August 5, all concerns will be personally addressed by myself and Gwen within 48 business hours! Sign up for our newsletter for more details."
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 04:43 PM   #30
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Sounds like you were hit with a part of their 25% restocking fee.

"Cancelling an order

We understand circumstances may lead to the need to cancel an order with us. You may cancel an order at any time, however all cancelled orders are subject to a 25% restocking/cancellation fee. Pre-orders are not excluded from the cancellation fee.

If do not wish to pay the cancellation fee, we can transfer the funds from one purchase to another balance owed on your account if applicable."

https://tweeterhead.com/information/
It was at a time Tweeterhead had no idea on how they were going to ship Catwoman (no container available etc)
We agreed to a refund and that i would place an order with Sideshow who could ship Catwoman (as they had the piece in stock)
For Tweeterhead to agree and not mention the $70.00 deduction seemed a bit off, given the circumstances.

It represented the 1st and last time i would deal with Tweeterhead directly.

..and not to mention at how slow Tweeterhead took between email's (about 1 week)
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote