Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #241
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCollector View Post
I started late and am new to all of this since middle of last year. I missed out on a lot of the originals but got the 1st edition of WW, Batgirl, Supergirl and various other must haves from Ebay. Unfortunately those all came with the gold paint QC issue, but I loved the sculpts so much I lived with it. I hope Koto re-releases them. I have all the DC ones coming out this year already PO'ed from BBTS (Zatanna, Raven, Starfire, Catwoman, waiting for Mary Shazaam). I even PO'ed the GI Joe Scarlett because it looks amazing

Been lurking this forum so long and decided to finally join!

I just recently started Sideshow PF collection, Tweeterhead, and XM Studios. I'm not collecting the line, just ones that I like.
Welcome! This is a great forum with a lot of great discussions and insider goodness.

I have to admit I loved all my DC bishoujos but was highly disappointed by the gamut of 2nd editions that DC is re-releasing. As a collector, I wanna feel like my collection holds value. I’ve since then moved on to the DC bombshell line. Am still hanging on to my X-men related bishoujos (not a huge marvel fan) and somehow wish Marvel had its own statue line. Would love a mashup of X-men and steampunk goodness. Wishful thinking, I know.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:55 AM   #242
Tushar
Hellboy

Quote:
I started late and am new to all of this since middle of last year. I missed out on a lot of the originals but got the 1st edition of WW, Batgirl, Supergirl and various other must haves from Ebay. Unfortunately those all came with the gold paint QC issue, but I loved the sculpts so much I lived with it. I hope Koto re-releases them. I have all the DC ones coming out this year already PO'ed from BBTS (Zatanna, Raven, Starfire, Catwoman, waiting for Mary Shazaam). I even PO'ed the GI Joe Scarlett because it looks amazing

I just recently started Sideshow PF collection, Tweeterhead, and XM Studios. I'm not collecting the line, just ones that I like.
In case you don't already have them, you should get the Supergirl and Katana bishoujos from last year. They were both magnificent.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #243
DCollector
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
Welcome! This is a great forum with a lot of great discussions and insider goodness.

I have to admit I loved all my DC bishoujos but was highly disappointed by the gamut of 2nd editions that DC is re-releasing. As a collector, I wanna feel like my collection holds value. I’ve since then moved on to the DC bombshell line. Am still hanging on to my X-men related bishoujos (not a huge marvel fan) and somehow wish Marvel had its own statue line. Would love a mashup of X-men and steampunk goodness. Wishful thinking, I know.
Thanks. Yeah, I understand the feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
In case you don't already have them, you should get the Supergirl and Katana bishoujos from last year. They were both magnificent.
I bought supergirl returns and dark supergirl that was the exclusive at one of the Comicons from Ebay for a good price. I would say they are the best looking pair in my collection thus far. Loved the Chun-Li as well.
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:59 PM   #244
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:

Happy to have you hear after lurking on the boards. We have some similar tastes. Any statues of characters in particular you really want that exist and any wish items?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:53 AM   #245
DCollector
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Happy to have you hear after lurking on the boards. We have some similar tastes. Any statues of characters in particular you really want that exist and any wish items?
I think I got everything I wanted so far as far as the Bishoujo line goes. I have Chun-li Battle Costume black and blue exclusive; super girl returns and dark exclusive, WW 1st edition, Batgirl 1st edition, Super Girl 1st Edition, the Wasp (seems out of place, i know....lol), then I have all the other POs I mentioned. Sprinkle in some other ones in Marvel and GI Joe...

Wish list - Koto please make a MERA!!!!! Of course I wouldn't mind if they revisited Batgirl or WW. A Hawkgirl Bishoujo would be awesome too. I have a section in my collection reserved for you pretty ladies Come take my money....lol
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #246
Augen
Metal Men

Mera is one of my big ones too. With Aquaman 2 coming in a few years she has to get one, right?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:16 PM   #247
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

+1 for a Mera bishoujo
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:13 AM   #248
Raven_Roth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'd really love another Raven bishoujo. The first one was fairly lack luster. A new one with her most recent outfit would be sick.

Hawkgirl, Vixen, Mera, Bleez, Circe, Artemis (Amazon) and Donna Troy would all be excellent too.
Raven_Roth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:11 PM   #249
JSAgent
Doh!

Sign me up for Hawkgirl as well!

Stargirl would be fun too.... maybe with the streaming series release.
JSAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:43 PM   #250
Gothamite
Phoenix

Zatanna 2nd Edition base is purple.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote