Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #121
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John828 View Post
They look real nice Tony. Are they as good looking in person as they are in the pics? How's the detail for a 1/10 scale statue?
Thanks! I think they look as good, if not better in person. For 1/10, I think the detail is pretty good, they did a real good job on these, and I think they'll go great with the Elite Collection.

Can't believe I still haven't gotten my troopers from MWC. Apparently the Stormtrooper is on back order. I'm just having them hold the Shadow Trooper, until they can ship them out together, supposedly at the end of the month.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:05 AM   #122
Josh2K4
Nightwing

fast shipment with that french website!
Congratz - look good. Did you also ordered vader and the bronze figures?
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:32 AM   #123
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Nice Tony, congrats. I'd love to see a pic of that Stormtrooper next to the Elite version when it arrives. Good luck on acquiring a Bossk.

BTW I haven't received my Vader from MWC either. Backordered as well but they say he should be in soon. Luckily I got my Troopers a while back though.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #124
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2K4 View Post
fast shipment with that french website!
Congratz - look good. Did you also ordered vader and the bronze figures?
Thanks Josh! Shipping was lightning fast! I ordered on July 4th and received them on the 9th, all the way from France! That's better than ebay.

I have the Elite Collection Vader, so I'm not sure I need two Vaders, but we'll see. I like the Bronze, but I think I want to stick with the painted ones. I'm considering getting the Yoda, the one you just got, but I want to see how well it would fit with the 1/10 scale figures. So we'll see about that one, but the one I really want is Bossk, so I'm on the hunt for that one. Let me know if you see one, or two.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #125
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Nice Tony, congrats. I'd love to see a pic of that Stormtrooper next to the Elite version when it arrives. Good luck on acquiring a Bossk.

BTW I haven't received my Vader from MWC either. Backordered as well but they say he should be in soon. Luckily I got my Troopers a while back though.
Thanks Scott! I will take some more pics when the troopers arrive. The guy at MWC told me they're waiting on their second batch of these, so hopefully soon. I had gotten lucky, and found my Vader on Amazon for a great price, and got it shipped with Prime. But now I need to wait for these troopers.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #126
Josh2K4
Nightwing

here they are next to eachother

Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #127
Marvelito

Quote:
here they are next to each other
Thanks for that Josh! Is the Atlas Vader's skirt longer than the regular Attakus one, or is it just the angle of the pic? Other than that, I think it's just open vs. closed fist, right?

There's a bit more of a difference between the troopers, plus one can never have too many troopers.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #128
Josh2K4
Nightwing

no the size of the skirt is equal on both versions, only with the Atlas version the skirt is closer to this body while on the elite version it is blown away a bit more.

Also, the positioning of the feet is a little different but as you said - main difference is the hand.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #129
Marvelito

Quote:
no the size of the skirt is equal on both versions, only with the Atlas version the skirt is closer to this body while on the elite version it is blown away a bit more.

Also, the positioning of the feet is a little different but as you said - main difference is the hand.
Cool, thanks. I wouldn't mind getting the Atlas one, but I will probably pass for now, I don't think I need two Vaders.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #130
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks for the pic Josh. I may just have to hunt down that Stormtrooper. Like Tony though I don't think I need another Vader. I think I like the closed fist better anyway.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote