Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-11-2017, 01:36 PM   #5931
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, is there any chance you can post some pics of the display box for the Alien King maquette?Cheers!
There will be pictures of the art box the Alien King ships in the new gallery images, so you and everyone will be able to see it once they are published online in the next few weeks. :-)
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #5932
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
There will be pictures of the art box the Alien King ships in the new gallery images, so you and everyone will be able to see it once they are published online in the next few weeks. :-)
Hi, SSAlex.Just out of curiosity, have you seen the Alien King's art box, and if so, is it quite large?[on sideshow's website, the dimentions for it make it appear huge!].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #5933
Python
Omega Red

Hi Alex.

I know you guys don't produce it, but you are selling it and it's easier to get an answer out of you generally. Do you know what the flexible tentacles are made out of on the Prime 1 ID4 aliens? I plan to order anyway as I'm sure P1 have thought it through. I'm just looking for a little piece of mind that they will be made of something that will hold up over time and through various re-posings.

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:57 PM   #5934
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
As an aside I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on vacation starting next week until May 30th, so please keep on submitting questions and I'll answer away once I'm back from my trip overseas. Thanks!
Thanks Alex, have a great vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I think this is probably the weirdest post I have ever read on this forum.
I thought it was just me.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #5935
BurningRage
The Maxx

Has Sideshow received a production sample of the Voltron maquette?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #5936
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

I have bigger interests on this forum than Sideshow and rarely ask a question, but I always check this thread, and Alex, your posts are always so informative and detailed and helpful.

I'm always reminded of one of your initial posts with the disclaimer that you may not always be able to provide the info that the poster is asking for, but I don't believe that has been the case at all. Thanks for your interaction here!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #5937
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hi Alex. BvS Armored Bats is listed as shipping this month, however, no one has recvd the 14 day notice yet. Can we expect that notice in the next couple of days?

Thanks and have a safe n fun trip.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:05 PM   #5938
cannonlocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex,

1. Any chance of getting more X-Men PF in classic style to go with Storm, Brown Wolverine and Dark Phoenix?

2. Any chance of another JLA or Batman line PF this year? Perhaps Manhunter or Robin?

Thanks!
cannonlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #5939
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.Just out of curiosity, have you seen the Alien King's art box, and if so, is it quite large?[on sideshow's website, the dimentions for it make it appear huge!].Cheers!
Sorry but I haven't actually seen the box in person yet. All will be revealed with the new gallery and unboxing video that should all be up this month. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex.

I know you guys don't produce it, but you are selling it and it's easier to get an answer out of you generally. Do you know what the flexible tentacles are made out of on the Prime 1 ID4 aliens? I plan to order anyway as I'm sure P1 have thought it through. I'm just looking for a little piece of mind that they will be made of something that will hold up over time and through various re-posings.

Unfortunately we don't receive material breakdowns of products we distribute (most of the time). Have you or anyone tried to reach out to Prime 1 directly through their social platforms? I know sometimes they'll answer questions there. Sorry that I don't have this info to pass along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Thanks Alex, have a great vacation!
Thank you, Josh-a-tron!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Has Sideshow received a production sample of the Voltron maquette?
A final production sample for Voltron has arrived in house yet. Hopefully one will arrive soon though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I have bigger interests on this forum than Sideshow and rarely ask a question, but I always check this thread, and Alex, your posts are always so informative and detailed and helpful.

I'm always reminded of one of your initial posts with the disclaimer that you may not always be able to provide the info that the poster is asking for, but I don't believe that has been the case at all. Thanks for your interaction here!
Thank you so much for the king words, ZenLogikos. I truly, truly appreciate it. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex. BvS Armored Bats is listed as shipping this month, however, no one has recvd the 14 day notice yet. Can we expect that notice in the next couple of days?

Thanks and have a safe n fun trip.
That one looks like it should be shipping closer to the end of this month, so y'all should be getting shipping notifications very soon.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #5940
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonlocke View Post
Alex,

1. Any chance of getting more X-Men PF in classic style to go with Storm, Brown Wolverine and Dark Phoenix?

2. Any chance of another JLA or Batman line PF this year? Perhaps Manhunter or Robin?

Thanks!
I really don't know what style any future X-Men PFs might be in at this point. Sorry.

There are some Batman and JLA universe related pieces that COULD be up for Pre-Order this year. What they are and who the characters are I'm not at liberty to disclose though.