Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-12-2020, 08:13 AM   #101
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Jerry is becoming too powerful. It won't be long before he is sending demands to the White House and then the UN. He cannot be stopped nor reasoned with.
In my mind Jerry is Bull Hurley and I am Lincoln Hawk[s]

Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:30 PM   #102
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Usually its better to buy a company that is already established and has an infrastructure.
How should have they known PCS owes that much money to their customers, if you can't re-track Jerry's cluster---- of financial books.
I'm not an US citizen but isn't falsification of a balance sheet illegal in the US? I mean it's mandatory to record the finances to protect investors from damages like this in Europe. The whole report reads like a joke to me.
INFRASTRUCTURE! That’s rich lol
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:33 PM   #103
Biggunz
Loki

Yeah Jerry is a shyster and past his prime in this game. He checked out at the right time LOL.

I know there was always a lot of sucking him off going on in this forum and Sir this and that blah, blah, blah. But I found him to be a lazy sculptor
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #104
Xenu
Doh!

Jerry on FerrariChat.com:

Ak Jim said: ↑
Do you think your line of work has anything to do with this?

Anunakki: Possibly, but Ive thought about that and Ive also met many people outside the toy and film businesses, and they were werent any different.

If my experience is anomalous, then Id have to chalk it up to my 'savior complex' which subconsciously causes me to choose bad people as friends in the hopes of fixing them.

But I also think I hold people (and myself) to a higher standard of ethics and morals than most.
Xenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:37 PM   #105
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenu View Post
Jerry on FerrariChat.com:

Ak Jim said: ↑
Do you think your line of work has anything to do with this?

Anunakki: Possibly, but Ive thought about that and Ive also met many people outside the toy and film businesses, and they were werent any different.

If my experience is anomalous, then Id have to chalk it up to my 'savior complex' which subconsciously causes me to choose bad people as friends in the hopes of fixing them.

But I also think I hold people (and myself) to a higher standard of ethics and morals than most.
Glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I read the ending there. I would have choked or spit it all over. That guy is a douche. Anyone defending him is either very ignorant of what he has done or a complete moron.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:08 AM   #106
snakej32
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I know the guy with the mario picture is just waiting for an opportunity to post his daily rant on not getting his money, but SS treated me well in that matter.
Haha so true!
snakej32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:15 PM   #107
shin3000
Shadowhawk

so Pop Culture Shock owed me a refund of $600+ USD since April 2018, after numerous ignored emails, legal letters and complaints, finally what has worked was I filed a complaint to consumer protection (part of DOJ in south carolina). a few weeks ago the new PCS reached out to me and issued a "store credit" to me. i took it (although i would much rather get cash but after this long ordeal i just don't want to bother any more).
to me, this is all on the previous owner Jerry! your company was running a scam towards the end! shame on you! you can sugar coat it all you want, you are a greedy bastard with a bit of talent at sculpting at best!
i have all the legal letters, emails and correspondences with the DOJ to back my story up.
shin3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #108
Xenu
Doh!

So, is Jerry coming back to clear things up?
Old 03-13-2021, 10:21 AM   #109
shin3000
Shadowhawk

He’s a fraud and a POS, he’ll get what he deserves.
shin3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 01:14 PM   #110
Xenu
Doh!

Hey Jerry. What is the secret to your success?