Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 01-22-2019, 05:00 AM   #11
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMAN View Post
That looks awesome, any mention of scale? Nothing in the description, unless I missed it.

Whose the 4th company working on MHA? (Tsume, F4F, Kinetiquettes)

F4F is slowly pushing me away, they are becoming a one and done studio. For example, One Punch Man, Samurai Champloo... I think they are more concerned with getting new licenses and hitting the lottery with a 1000+ Ex edition size.

Kinetiquettes is a hit and miss, I like their pieces but they are awkward to display and take up more room than 1/3.
I thought i had seen someone else with it but i guess it is just 3 but i wouldn't be surprised to see more announced int he coming year.

The problem with F4F is pieces like Saitama and Mugen were put up for order a long time ago when the system was very different, both only had 2 week PO windows for the Exclusives and F4F wasn't known at all for doing anime statues.

While Mugen i'll defend all day as one of the best 1/4 anime statues produced, Saitama is very lackluster, it's good piece and was cheap for the size but it needed to be a more outrageous piece to capture peoples imagination, this is why if it was put up for PO now it'd probably have a DE version which was way more over the top with more effects and a bigger base...F4F have changed a lot in the last 2 years.

But you're also right that the 1 and done thing is the worst, a line always builds in popularity and its because of the 1 and done thing people will be put off, especially when F4F showed renders for Genos, Mumen Rider and Sonic as commitment to the line and have just completely backed down from that....it leaves a sour taste in peoples mouths.

I have more trust in F4F though than Kinnetiquettes, they announced the Attack on Titan license well over a year ago and nothing but a render has been shown, i think all their pieces are pretty lack luster...

So yes, i'll wait on F4F and see what happens.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:06 AM   #12
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Ryu Studio is the other one who teased that they have it.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:23 AM   #13
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Only 100 pieces left.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:09 AM   #14
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

And sold out lol.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:02 AM   #15
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I thought i had seen someone else with it but i guess it is just 3 but i wouldn't be surprised to see more announced int he coming year.

The problem with F4F is pieces like Saitama and Mugen were put up for order a long time ago when the system was very different, both only had 2 week PO windows for the Exclusives and F4F wasn't known at all for doing anime statues.

While Mugen i'll defend all day as one of the best 1/4 anime statues produced, Saitama is very lackluster, it's good piece and was cheap for the size but it needed to be a more outrageous piece to capture peoples imagination, this is why if it was put up for PO now it'd probably have a DE version which was way more over the top with more effects and a bigger base...F4F have changed a lot in the last 2 years.

But you're also right that the 1 and done thing is the worst, a line always builds in popularity and its because of the 1 and done thing people will be put off, especially when F4F showed renders for Genos, Mumen Rider and Sonic as commitment to the line and have just completely backed down from that....it leaves a sour taste in peoples mouths.

I have more trust in F4F though than Kinnetiquettes, they announced the Attack on Titan license well over a year ago and nothing but a render has been shown, i think all their pieces are pretty lack luster...

So yes, i'll wait on F4F and see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Ryu Studio is the other one who teased that they have it.
Thanks man, I'll be keeping an eye out on F4F, Kinetiquettes and Ryu Studios as I missed out on Tsume's. I didn't anticipate it to sell out this quick especially with no mention of scale anywhere.

I agree with you on Mugen, that piece is solid and really needs a Jin to go along with it.

Hopefully the second season of OPM sparks more interest, otherwise I have Tsume's Genos and Saitama on PO but who knows when those two will come out.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:47 AM   #16
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm on waitlist since yesterday. Do you have any idea how the chances can stand?

Last edited by Zolos; 10-05-2019 at 12:02 PM.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 12:04 PM   #17
Augen
The Hulk

Bin seid gestern auf Warteliste. Habt ihr ne Einschätzung wie die Chancen stehen können?

Being on the wait list is always a bit of a long shot, but maybe you'll get lucky on this one.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:00 PM   #18
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Being on the wait list is always a bit of a long shot, but maybe you'll get lucky on this one.
Thanks I hope ! Like this Statue a lot. And have a special place fot it.

Hahah i forgot that we write english here.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 06:59 PM   #19
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
Thanks I hope ! Like this Statue a lot. And have a special place fot it.

Hahah i forgot that we write english here.
Es ist fein, ich verstehen.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 03:39 PM   #20
mickey
The Avengers

Do Tsume statues get cheaper after release? Like, if one can't afford s Tsume now, would it still be possible to get them at almost the same price in the future?
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote