Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 05-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #11
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

That Pink Studios one looks incredible.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 07:51 PM   #12
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
Four studios are doing Tifa.
The latest one I saw is from a studio called Pink Studios. Seem to me that it has the prettiest face. Maybe ya wanna spend on that? Hehe
I noticed BTW that three of them has nude versions... Think those statues come with 2 bodies, or you can take their clothes off? The clothes look rather sculpted though...
I never understood the point of nude statues being displayed on the shelf. It's so trashy. That's why I never bought a Nier statue. Everybody seems to think 2B being nude is the only way she should be displayed.

Anyway the Pink Studio version of Tifa looks really awesome. I just never heard of them till now and not sure if I trust them enough to pre-order her.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:36 PM   #13
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I have all but the Exquisite one on preorder so I'll have pictures up in the misc. section for people on the fence. I agree cast off is not my cup of tea but they do come clothed as well and if done right should look good. Keep in mind Mayflies and Pink plan on an Aerith to go with their Tifa's in the near future. I need to see more with the Exquisite to get me to bite I'm not against buying seeing just greyscale but its not wow enough compared to the other designs imo. I trust Mayflies, search for their Starcraft Artanis it came out pretty good.

As for the P1 FF7 there is a thread buried in the P1 section. Let's just say it's rumors for now. Don't get your hopes up. I'm still waiting on Resident Evil 2 Remake from them and tons of other licenses they supposedly have.

http://www.hwshouses.com/%E3%80%90In...e-p306411.html <--- Artanis retail pictures
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:22 AM   #14
actionjackson83
Midnighter

If the clothes come on, I will never take them off as putting them back on usually is a pain in the ass if they're polystone. I didn't order the Exquisite one as I didn't like the pose. I do have the pink pink & Neoclassim on order (one classic, one modern)
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:34 AM   #15
drpl88
Frackin!

just curious which store do you guys order from?
drpl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:27 PM   #16
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpl88 View Post
just curious which store do you guys order from?
FNC
Game Harbors
Hwshouses

I've received pieces from FNC and GH. Trying out Hwshouses at someone's recommendation.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:19 PM   #17
actionjackson83
Midnighter

used toyokoku before also and no issues.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #18
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I never understood the point of nude statues being displayed on the shelf. It's so trashy. That's why I never bought a Nier statue. Everybody seems to think 2B being nude is the only way she should be displayed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Keep in mind Mayflies and Pink plan on an Aerith to go with their Tifa's in the near future.
I think some who would go for the nude ones are in it to appreciate the form, other might be in it for some other reason :P
As for me, I'd prefer versions with clothes. I appreciate the effort that goes to making a character's clothes and accessories. Being able to sculpt a female figure well is something to appreciate too though, since it's not really easy...

Has Pink revealed their Aerith yet? Curious to see how the face of their Aerith would look. I'm expecting it to be as pretty as their Tifa.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:12 PM   #19
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Holy mother of Zeus the Pink Pink Tifa is just stupid gorgeous - instant preorder... And thank you guys for turning me on to something I had no idea even existed - man I love the interwebs
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:36 PM   #20
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama View Post
Pink Studios? Yet another one I never heard of. She does have a pretty face though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
That Pink Studios one looks incredible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post

Anyway the Pink Studio version of Tifa looks really awesome. I just never heard of them till now and not sure if I trust them enough to pre-order her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
If the clothes come on, I will never take them off as putting them back on usually is a pain in the ass if they're polystone. I didn't order the Exquisite one as I didn't like the pose. I do have the pink pink & Neoclassim on order (one classic, one modern)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
Holy mother of Zeus the Pink Pink Tifa is just stupid gorgeous - instant preorder... And thank you guys for turning me on to something I had no idea even existed - man I love the interwebs
Maybe I'm blind here. What Pink Studios is everyone talking about??
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote