Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-07-2020, 06:24 PM   #1231
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

My only minor nitpick is the teeth could've been painted a little better with some gloss inside the mouth. Otherwise, ace!
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:06 PM   #1232
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Yep without a doubt. I still haven't used the regular head yet as the EX just keeps growing on me.
When I ordered this piece I fully expected to display the Reg 90% of the time. I've had this for a few weeks now and the EX has been the portrait I've had on this piece for >70% of that time. It's a stunning statue
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 11:58 PM   #1233
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
If we get Canale sculpts for Brn. Wolverine, Apocalype, Beast, Bel sculpts for Nightcrawler, Iceman, & Harbottle sculpts for Sinister, & Archangel(?), we'll be good for a while.
That’s a serious line up I’d love to see. Mr Sinister is my most wanted
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:44 AM   #1234
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
When I ordered this piece I fully expected to display the Reg 90% of the time. I've had this for a few weeks now and the EX has been the portrait I've had on this piece for >70% of that time. It's a stunning statue
It was weird because at first I loved the EX since I grew up with THAT Sabretooth look but the more and more I saw pics of him being made I fell in love with the long haired. Once I got it though I went EX and haven't looked back. Both Portraits are amazing which is pretty rare from SS. It's usually a clear one is better than the other but here I like them both but I favor my childhood Sabes head.

And I look back and read the thread from the beginning and people called him small. He's SHORT (well, 18") since he's leaning forward lunging but his size is incredible. His legs, chest and arms are massive. He's actually thicker than the Cable PF which was one of the most impressive statues I've seen in person 1/4 wise.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:36 AM   #1235
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Still waiting on the waitlist to switch lol. If anyone on here is currently on a payment plan, please stop and cancel so ya know...I can get this

JK
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #1236
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Still waiting on the waitlist to switch lol. If anyone on here is currently on a payment plan, please stop and cancel so ya know...I can get this

JK
For real, what's the holdup people? Start that cancelling!

Off topic, is the forum loading slow for anyone else today?
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:22 PM   #1237
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

It's interesting to see how fast this sold out when the economy is going to be bad for a while. Wonder if XM Sabertooth will also sell out as fast, as other statue collectors made a big deal about going with that one.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:50 PM   #1238
MegatronG1
The X-Men

XM is overrated. Their art direction is all over the place. This Sabretooth is selling because of the sculptor, not the character suddenly becoming popular.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:54 PM   #1239
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
XM is overrated. Their art direction is all over the place. This Sabretooth is selling because of the sculptor, not the character suddenly becoming popular.
So, is their scale.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 01:27 PM   #1240
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I think you guys need to stop hating on XM. They have pieces th at destroy Sideshow I’m yet to see something from sideshow that I can say is mind blowing . Their ES numbers pretty much guarantee money lost .

XM can mess scales up I don’t understand why . I own many spider rogues they are awesome , Hulkbuster is not overrated that’s laughable . Please don’t make list sideshows lemons in last 5 years ok
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote