Cyclops

lawl :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #32
MissRoMayo
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan82 View Post
You mean the vaporware that neither company can even state a general estimation of when it MIGHT be available for delivery? When it's already 6 months past the original delivery time, which they set over 2 years ago?

Honestly, how long are you willing to wait until you finally give up? Do you think we should still be sitting around here 15 years from now thinking, "Well maybe they'll be able to deliver it this year"?
Have a Snickers.
MissRoMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #33
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoMayo View Post
Have a Snickers.
I think he needs more than a snickers

It hasn't even been 2 years since PO :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #34
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Fur
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
+1

I refuse to post in any more of these moaning about PCS refund threads. Good day!
Good luck. Ain't much else going on here. I love checking in to watch the house burn down. I'm very satisfied to see the misfortune of these guys. I sounded the alarm early on with these dirt bags.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:47 PM   #35
nameivom
The Herculoids

1 1/2 to 2 years is about the norm these days for statues to start shipping from pre order status across the board.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #36
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Would not be surprised if this is a PCS employee. Not sure how any legitimate customer or even potential customer of PCS could think that there isn't a SERIOUS and legitimate concern here for which the company has absolutely no defense.
You couldn't be more wrong. Check his post history and you'll get a better picture of his position.

Fact is, he was simply being frank with you. Everyone here has, because they've already gone through the 7 stages of grief. As soon as you have had time to vent, I think you'll see they were nothing but rational and logical here.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:17 AM   #37
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Take the credit. I haven’t gotten my Goro credit yet....been waiting forever too.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:45 AM   #38
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

VIKEFAN I feel your pain. It is wrong that you have to go though this, I took the credit and am going to hold it until something I really want pops up. You have 1 of 3 choices.

A. Don't give up and find a way to get a hold of pcs. Im sure they aren't replying to your email because they are broke (I'm not defending them) right now but I'm sure if you continue to ask they will eventually do it.

B. Take the credit wait for something good.

C. Wait for Goro to ship.

Good luck.
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:01 AM   #39
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
You mean the vaporware that neither company can even state a general estimation of when it MIGHT be available for delivery? When it's already 6 months past the original delivery time, which they set over 2 years ago?

Honestly, how long are you willing to wait until you finally give up? Do you think we should still be sitting around here 15 years from now thinking, "Well maybe they'll be able to deliver it this year"?
Are you a statue collector?
In this hobby, 6 months past initial estimate isn’t unusual. People generally react with shocked joy if something is only 2-3 months ‘late’.
PCS in particular is (was?) famous for having massive time to est. release dates and massive delays after that.
They deliver ... eventually.
And now your order is actually safer because Sideshow have taken the order and honor everything. If PCS had gone belly up you would have actually lost everything.

I’d just keep the order and wait for the eventual release. It’s the least stressful option out of a bunch of options you don’t like.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:43 AM   #40
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

First, you need to understand the this forum is not to complaim, but for the majority of fan boys to keep throwing their complements to those firms, therefore, they will always find a excuse for a bad service . Critics are forbiden, specially if you are alone. Just to make an example, after struggle a lot, I did not receive my Tweeterhead Statue after more than one month since the release date so far and what I heard was " They are small and no one had issues with them". After this, ishould point out that I happen to be a lawyer and you are correct, NO ONE IS OBLIGED TO ACCEPT THIS CREDIT WITH SIDESHOW. Whenever you make a contract between two parties, here, Sideshow and PCS, it is law. If SS comes to plubic and states that they are dealing with the orders made to PCS, THIS IS ALREADY A CONTRACT, as there is not even the necessity to be written. Apart of this, FOR STRESS AND PROBLEMS, I would suggest you to take this credit, because unfortunately for all these collectors, they will never see this money. It is sad, i am not experiencing this, but i have simpathy, you put time, effort, money, hope, is our hobby and receive this. On top of that, for those that are really sure that they will end up receiving their statues, my feeling tells that this will not happen, SOME OF THOSE STATUES WILL NEVER SEE THE DAYLIGHT, others yes. In life, even that sometimes you need to lower you head, it is wiser to do so and carry on. This legal situation would bring several problems and on. Pick the credit, buy something trendy and sell.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote