Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 03:05 AM   #41
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Given the price of these at 1:6, is it safe to assume that 1:4 ED-209 and Cain will NOT happen?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #42
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

""Speaking of, is there only going to be one terror dog? I know both set of horns are included, so that may be my answer, just want to make sure as if I do buy these I will want to go for 2 and change the position of the head/neck and open the mouth...since all that really cool detail is in there...but if I don't have to......""

Spazzy,

We are only making one pose, that's how the dog came straight out of the molds except for the open mouth. We thought it was what the fans would want, stay as true to the original puppet as possible.

You do get doth sets of horns and it being cast in resin does lend itself to being modified.

Personally I'd love to make a 1/4 Zuul to go with the dog, have her petting his head...

Paul

Last edited by Chronicle CS; 08-21-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #43
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

""Given the price of these at 1:6, is it safe to assume that 1:4 ED-209 and Cain will NOT happen?""

ZenLogikos,

We do have a 1/4 Cain bust planned at some point. The 1/4 Cain would be a bust just like it was in the original film. It's also the version where the TV screen pops out and we'd have a few options.

We are working on a rather large Cain piece that will be made in the USA by special effects artist Frank Ippolito. We'll be announcing that later this year.

We are far from being finished with Robocop, we just need to get Cain and ED-209 sold so we can move on to the next project.

Paul
Old 08-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #44
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

1/4 Cain bust and a large Cain piece?
You've got my attention here Paul
Old 08-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #45
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Hrodgar,

You already know...

Paul
Old 08-21-2014, 03:57 PM   #46
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
""Given the price of these at 1:6, is it safe to assume that 1:4 ED-209 and Cain will NOT happen?""

ZenLogikos,

We do have a 1/4 Cain bust planned at some point. The 1/4 Cain would be a bust just like it was in the original film. It's also the version where the TV screen pops out and we'd have a few options.

We are working on a rather large Cain piece that will be made in the USA by special effects artist Frank Ippolito. We'll be announcing that later this year.

We are far from being finished with Robocop, we just need to get Cain and ED-209 sold so we can move on to the next project.

Paul

A large Cain piece!? Uh oh would you recommend I pass up this 1:6 piece for the larger one?
Old 08-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #47
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

The 1/6 is the only compete Cain Statue offered. If we do the 1/4 bust it's only from the waist up like the 1-1 Cain we had at Comic Con.

Paul
Old 08-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #48
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

Paul
So Paul, should I just have my wages paid directly to Chronicle from now on
Old 08-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #49
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
The 1/6 is the only compete Cain Statue offered. If we do the 1/4 bust it's only from the waist up like the 1-1 Cain we had at Comic Con.

Paul
Ah glad I made the right choice then Paul.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:49 PM   #50
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Yes the large Cain item will be "heads" above the rest.
Closed Thread