Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 07-18-2017, 04:38 AM   #11
Pompeii
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamland View Post
What ever happened to the WETA Krampus Statue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz from Weta View Post
Unfortunately, our production team was unable to proceed with production. Cost to produce was too high...
Krampus would be great, but what I'd really like to see is the gingerbread man (Lumpy?) impaled with the knife. I could see being able to attach it to your own fridge with high strength magnets. Heck, I'd be getting that little dude out every Christmas! LOL!
Pompeii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:30 AM   #12
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Any update on when we might see the War Troll go up for pre-order? Was thinking we'd get some info during SDCC but I didn't hear anything. Thanks!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:35 AM   #13
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Two questions...

1) are you guys any further along in implementing some sort of flex-payment system? With all the great product you guys are pumping out lately I for one know I'd commit to more of it had the option to spread out the expenditure been offered.

2) have you guys ever considered forecasting your pre-orders a bit. Having a general idea of this schedule would be beneficial as it would give collectors a better idea of how to spread their dollars.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:40 AM   #14
Dam_Beaver
Frackin!

I ordered the Fell Beast Bust while it was on 500$. And actually chose a payment plan as I headed on to vacations for the week and wouldnt have been able to receive the package and was afraid it would be sent back. But I‘ve actually been able to cover the cost. So, I was writing to the support if there is a way to cover the rest of the payment by now, already. So that I wouldnt have to wait another month. But I didnt receive a message for quite some time, now. Neither on facebook or e-mail. Does somebody have any information about my issue? Either Weta or anybody else.
Dam_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #15
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
I ordered the Fell Beast Bust while it was on 500$. And actually chose a payment plan as I headed on to vacations for the week and wouldnt have been able to receive the package and was afraid it would be sent back. But I‘ve actually been able to cover the cost. So, I was writing to the support if there is a way to cover the rest of the payment by now, already. So that I wouldnt have to wait another month. But I didnt receive a message for quite some time, now. Neither on facebook or e-mail. Does somebody have any information about my issue? Either Weta or anybody else.
on the web site you can finish paying off your payment plan...sign in to your account find your purchase of Fell beast and details...
travis is offline   Reply With Quote