Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #121
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormaxim View Post
Oh ok, is that it? I would think the extra portraits would make it a no-brainer?
If you want a SF2 only collection the SFV version wouldn't fit also. It's the same thing with DC and Marvel collections if you mix classic costumes with modern. Some people don't care and some like to have uniformity.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:53 PM   #122
ALF_1
Justice League

Dhalsim PRE-Order!

This has been the worst pre-order due to this new website! Even though the old sites had flaws, it at least allowed customers to directly be linked to the PayPal order screen to make lightning speed transactions, but also is much more convenient then using personal credit card info! Instead of gearing away from PayPal PCS should be embracing those payments more.

Not only does this new website make you select the pre order option, but you have to take extra steps to select shopping cart where you can then select check out. The process is much longer then earlier sites and this time no where on your site could I even add my credit card info on my account until it was time to check out which slowed the process as well.

Another reason, is not everyone wants their credit card info to order and by using PayPal I have a feature where PayPal pays now and I pay after which good standing customers like to use.

Even though the old sites never could show what orders you had on file or order history, I still choose that ordering process over this new site any day...

I like others find the thrill in the game to score an AP and before when using PayPal to link us directly to the checkout screen allowed customers to order right at 3pm pacific within seconds making it a challenge to get an AP... Today, I couldn't order this Pre-Order Yoga Master until 9 minutes after going live with the new sites faults and if this was like the 1/3 Ninja's release I'd be screwed.

Good thing I realized after frantically trying to find my card and adding my card info that it was an ES of TBD so no chance of selling out fast.

It still makes me angry because I can have easily paid with my PayPal much faster and I definitely missed my chance on this one to score an AP... Dhalsim is my favorite Male character and Chun is my Female and I would have liked to score an AP of my favorites.

I'm not happy at all that I couldn't use PayPal for my order today. All my payments have never been late and I am in good standing and PayPal payments with PCS have been great for me in the past 4-5 years of collecting PCS. I love PayPal and it's made purchasing much better for PCS and now this new payment system with the site is bad.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:29 PM   #123
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Dhalsim statue

Looks like not too much interest for these Dhalsim variants..hope the sales numbers prove me wrong! I got the Yoga Master EX..
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:30 PM   #124
modus
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

It is a nice piece but I'm getting Street Fighter fatigue. We just got Dhalsim two years ago.
modus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #125
ballroon
Doh!

How to get an AP with new site ??

step too much can't take on time 15.00pm
ballroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #126
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Dhalsim PRE-Order!

This has been the worst pre-order due to this new website!
This went a whole lot smoother than the ultimate Akuma pre-order.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #127
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I think Dhalsim looks really good but its too soon to be release again. Its sort of like MM SFV Ken and then Ultra Ken. I ordered both but I have limited space for repeat SF characters. I'm on the fence with this Statue. I was hoping for maybe an Ultra R.Mika/Sakura or an older SF character like Guile doing a Sonic boom.

They were ES stated on the news Letter for Dhalsim but on the website pre-order The ES is listed as TBD. Is that a mistake or is the ES TBD ?
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:12 AM   #128
Dark_Hado
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
I think Dhalsim looks really good but its too soon to be release again. Its sort of like MM SFV Ken and then Ultra Ken. I ordered both but I have limited space for repeat SF characters. I'm on the fence with this Statue. I was hoping for maybe an Ultra R.Mika/Sakura or an older SF character like Guile doing a Sonic boom.

They were ES stated on the news Letter for Dhalsim but on the website pre-order The ES is listed as TBD. Is that a mistake or is the ES TBD ?
ES for reg was always TBD

Yoga Master EX is ES 200

Blue player 2 EX is 100
Dark_Hado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:41 AM   #129
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hado View Post
ES for reg was always TBD

Yoga Master EX is ES 200

Blue player 2 EX is 100

Thanks for the reply Dark Hado.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:01 AM   #130
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Dhalsim PRE-Order!

This has been the worst pre-order due to this new website! Even though the old sites had flaws, it at least allowed customers to directly be linked to the PayPal order screen to make lightning speed transactions, but also is much more convenient then using personal credit card info! Instead of gearing away from PayPal PCS should be embracing those payments more.

Not only does this new website make you select the pre order option, but you have to take extra steps to select shopping cart where you can then select check out. The process is much longer then earlier sites and this time no where on your site could I even add my credit card info on my account until it was time to check out which slowed the process as well.

Another reason, is not everyone wants their credit card info to order and by using PayPal I have a feature where PayPal pays now and I pay after which good standing customers like to use.

Even though the old sites never could show what orders you had on file or order history, I still choose that ordering process over this new site any day...

I like others find the thrill in the game to score an AP and before when using PayPal to link us directly to the checkout screen allowed customers to order right at 3pm pacific within seconds making it a challenge to get an AP... Today, I couldn't order this Pre-Order Yoga Master until 9 minutes after going live with the new sites faults and if this was like the 1/3 Ninja release I'd be screwed.

Good thing I realized after frantically trying to find my card and adding my card info that it was an ES of TBD so no chance of selling out fast.

It's still makes me angry because I can have easily paid with my PayPal much faster and I definitely missed my chance on this one to score an AP... Dhalsim is my favorite Male character and Chun is my Female and I would have liked to score an AP of my favorites.

I'm not happy at all that I couldn't use PayPal for my order today. All my payments have never been late and I am in good standing and PayPal payments with PCS have been great for me in the past 4-5 years of collecting PCS. I love PayPal and it's made purchasing much better for PCS and now this new payment system with the site is bad.
Same reason I don't preorder PCS anymore. No PayPal no preorders from me.
Sad! 😥
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote