Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-21-2016, 06:31 PM   #3211
COI

Love it. Looks exactly how they used to draw his spidey sense in the comics. Awesome work.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 07:01 PM   #3212
jorge_itachi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Love it. Looks exactly how they used to draw his spidey sense in the comics. Awesome work.
THAT´S THE IDEA! Thanks for your kindly words.
jorge_itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:40 AM   #3213
Larry
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge_itachi View Post
Hi everyone! I want to show you a little accessory for the Spiderman Premium Format I made in methacrylate. This idea came to my mind when I got the amazing Spiderman premium format. Since he is fighting the green goblin I assume his Spider Sense is tingling all the time so I wanted to recreate the usual comic book page with the spider sense effect. Hope you like it. Thank you all for watching my work and stuff. THANK YOU!

Nice creativity.
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:24 AM   #3214
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Hi everyone! I want to show you a little accessory for the Spiderman Premium Format I made in methacrylate. This idea came to my mind when I got the amazing Spiderman premium format. Since he is fighting the green goblin I assume his Spider Sense is tingling all the time so I wanted to recreate the usual comic book page with the spider sense effect. Hope you like it. Thank you all for watching my work and stuff. THANK YOU!

Beautiful work, congrats!
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:13 AM   #3215
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Its just nice seeing people experiment and gaining the kinds of skills to be able to do these kinds of things. Very nice job! The attention to detail on the base of the stand is fantastic.

I really want to learn how to repaint statues. I have already purchased an airbrush compressor with all the required acessories. I just need to buy some cheap statues and start practicing. There are so many great instructional video's on the internet these days. You can really learn how to do just about anything if you have the desire and motivation.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:58 PM   #3216
Comicbookguy
Hercules

My convert spidey ex has shipped! Now I will have two spidey since this converted after I bought one after market. Maybe I can paint him black for the symbiote version.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 01:25 PM   #3217
jorge_itachi

thank you all people!
Old 10-22-2016, 03:26 PM   #3218
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
My convert spidey ex has shipped! Now I will have two spidey since this converted after I bought one after market. Maybe I can paint him black for the symbiote version.
Congrats! Can I ask when you got on the wait list for the ex?
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:43 PM   #3219
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinNin View Post
Congrats! Can I ask when you got on the wait list for the ex?
I got on the wL about 6 or more months late. Reason was I was waiting for it to be cheaper and to see xm version. Now after seeing xm I decide no point waiting anymore since the SS one is the one I prefer with the awesome pose! Base is no good but spidey is awesome! Will need to see if it's a return though.. Lol I'm not going to be betting it will come looking good.

Update: got it, no replacements yes it's going back has 2 issues.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:50 PM   #3220
jorge_itachi

Hi again, i want to show you a custom accessory i made for this spiderman, i think with the spider sense and this im done with the customization of this statue. This time is a camera holded by the web of spiderman. Hope you like it guys!

and heres is the video:

https://youtu.be/bt760Axgn0I