Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #5291
patrickm3849
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Sorry for the confusion on the web page for The Queen's Embrace. Unfortunately the function of these pages currently do cause a visual confusion that we hope to have fixed up in the future.

The Queen's Embrace unframed Print just started shipping within the last couple of weeks and there is stock now available of that version, so that is why the page mentions 'buy now'. The framed version is wait listed and has not begun shipping yet but is estimated to by the end of November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eky View Post
It's a signed olivia print, so i have it

It's the unframed version.
So in her last sentence, Alex talks about the framed ones
thanks for the answer! The pics are looking very nice, I'm glad to get the framed print. Will take some pics when I get it in a few weeks.

Interesting is that there are 30 artist proofs in the world. Any chance to get one by buying from the SS website?
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:00 PM   #5292
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

nah you need to ask olivia directly.
if SSC has some, they will offer them during special event or sell them on ebay when they do special charity auctions.
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #5293
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
Thank you for your reply, I really just asked because my CM print was a very high number , close to the max number and it made me wonder how numbers were distributed. First come , first serve? Or just completely random?
I felt a bit of relief that I got one to go with my CM PF. Also noticed that its able to be waitlisted but not sold out? I would expect that people would have decided whether or not they wanted it by now and all would be shipped.
Sorry for upsetting you guys and being a noob but i am in fact just new with questions.
You should never feel the need to apologize for asking questions. Thats one of the main purposes of boards like these. If you got the sense that my post was belittling your question then you have my apology as that certainly wasn't my intent at all. I was just stating my opinion that eBay is largely to blame for perpetuating that line of thinking and that people really shouldn't care what number they get with modern prints as thier all going to be 100% identical.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:00 PM   #5294
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Sorry for upsetting you guys and being a noob but i am in fact just new with questions.
Sorry dude I was just having a little fun. It was a perfectly normal question. Please don't worry about asking questions here. No one is upset. Please dont stop posting and askings Q's
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #5295
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Birds of prey fan: that's a display !!
(still not signed...)
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:58 PM   #5296
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

It's an amazing display. However, I probably would have ordered Black Canary had she been in the pose in the print.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:01 PM   #5297
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
You should never feel the need to apologize for asking questions. Thats one of the main purposes of boards like these. If you got the sense that my post was belittling your question then you have my apology as that certainly wasn't my intent at all. I was just stating my opinion that eBay is largely to blame for perpetuating that line of thinking and that people really shouldn't care what number they get with modern prints as thier all going to be 100% identical.
No offense taken at all, especially since you took the time to type out your thoughts. Some of the initial responses weren't helpful but hey, its the internet. I get the ebay effect and will keep it in mind if i decide to purchase from there.
I dont worry too much about numbers but something sparked my interest.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:03 PM   #5298
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Sorry dude I was just having a little fun. It was a perfectly normal question. Please don't worry about asking questions here. No one is upset. Please dont stop posting and askings Q's
No prob Vrac!
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:10 PM   #5299
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
No offense taken at all, especially since you took the time to type out your thoughts. Some of the initial responses weren't helpful but hey, its the internet. I get the ebay effect and will keep it in mind if i decide to purchase from there.
I dont worry too much about numbers but something sparked my interest.
Hey there. Not sure how much experience you have with buying prints off of eBay, but be careful. There are a LOT of sellers that do not know how to properly package prints for mailing.

Two amazing sellers I can 100% recommend are Sunnyscomics and X-worldcollectibles. They are top notch for prints.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:24 PM   #5300
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hey there. Not sure how much experience you have with buying prints off of eBay, but be careful. There are a LOT of sellers that do not know how to properly package prints for mailing.

Two amazing sellers I can 100% recommend are Sunnyscomics and X-worldcollectibles. They are top notch for prints.
I can vouch for Sunnyscomics also, I've bought a lot of prints from them In the past and they're excellent..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote