Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-12-2017, 04:02 AM   #61
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Great attitude, so a customer shouldnt complain about a problem because if he will, then Arahom will not solve his problem.
So now we should be scared to inform other collectors about a bad experience we had with one company, because Big Brother is watching you and you will get punished.

We live in 2017 and not in 1817 George and why you came back really? You said you are done with this forum
Well he won't be buying again like he said. Buyer beware. So why should Arahom bother to waste his time on him. Time wasted on him means less time to make new statues for buyers like me. Whats his complaining about anyway? Sounds like nothing major to me
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:05 AM   #62
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaddTitan View Post
Haha George you dick
Old 01-12-2017, 04:15 AM   #63
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Well he won't be buying again like he said. Buyer beware. So why should Arahom bother to waste his time on him. Time wasted on him means less time to make new statues for buyers like me. Whats his complaining about anyway? Sounds like nothing major to me
Because legally he still has an obligation to fulfill till the customer got what he paid for

and

so that other customers can see that the company supports its products

you know, S---t always happens, the question is how you dealing with it. And best thing to do is to turn an unsatisfied customer to a future buyer.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:22 AM   #64
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Because legally he still has an obligation to fulfill till the customer got what he paid for

and

so that other customers can see that the company supports its products

you know, S---t always happens, the question is how you dealing with it. And best thing to do is to turn an unsatisfied customer to a future buyer.
Nah i wouldn't want a customer like that or waste my time. Lost cause. I say Arahom should continue on with Hades and let his box sit there permanently. 2020 review his case again.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #65
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #66
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I am sure your Thread " First time ARH customer/ Last time ARH customer . Buyer beware! " should speed up things for you. You should be getting your horse in 2020. I hope ARH puts more time into making new videos and statues so I can watch and buy. Guys like you should be out of this ARH forum once your horse is back yeah? Or you planning to hang around here another 10 years like the other guy on this ARH section and warn the world about Arahom the thief and conman.
I will most definitely not be returning. And it has nothing to do with you fine folks.

And Great Phedius you are everything that is wrong with our society today. A selfish, brash, self absorbed prick who doesn't care about anyone but himself. The good news is there are a lot of good people here and in the community in general. Too bad we can't flush the turds like you down a toilet and send you where you belong.

At this point I honestly don't think I will get anything back from ARH and I am good with that. But people are going to know what happened to me and be able to make and informed decision.
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #67
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Me i decided to voice out my complaints with my money and filed multiple cases with paypal against ARH. some cases have been closed and decided in my favor and my money refunded...while some are still open and pending.

i wish more people would just voice out their ARH complaints by filing cases with paypal or their CC companies and get as much money back, as opposed to simply complaining on SF with words. when money gets involved and ARH sees their funds drained, lets see how fast they will act to "get their act together."

don't wait until you become a victim.

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #68
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Me i decided to voice out my complaints with my money and filed multiple cases with paypal against ARH. some cases have been closed and decided in my favor and my money refunded...while some are still open and pending.

i wish more people would just voice out their ARH complaints by filing cases with paypal or their CC companies and get as much money back, as opposed to simply complaining on SF with words. when money gets involved and ARH sees their funds drained, lets see how fast they will act to "get their act together."

don't wait until you become a victim.

outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #69
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

If you do t mind me asking... what three statues did you have refunded? This might be a nice opportunity to get a statue I missed.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:33 PM   #70
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
I will most definitely not be returning. And it has nothing to do with you fine folks.

And Great Phedius you are everything that is wrong with our society today. A selfish, brash, self absorbed prick who doesn't care about anyone but himself. The good news is there are a lot of good people here and in the community in general. Too bad we can't flush the turds like you down a toilet and send you where you belong.
At this point I honestly don't think I will get anything back from ARH and I am good with that. But people are going to know what happened to me and be able to make and informed decision.

Like I care what you think. You should just let paypal sort out your petty little issue and just go away. I don't care what result you get either way. Never gave a toss either! Your buyer beware bull---- little thread means nothing to me. I have 30 ARH pieces on my shelf. Thanks for the warning about ARH. Like you're going to tell me?

Based on my own experience I will be able to make and informed decision and add my 31st ARH piece on my shelf. Bring on the 3 headed dog ARH!