Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #61
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
I think Chad is the creative force and not the business type.

It's time if he wants to grow his company to partner with a business or get a business person on his team. I don't know numbers in terms of $ he's making out of this company but these type of things will drag it to the ground when it can be avoided.

Reading about complaints with people not being refunded for 5 months is unacceptable. Is this a kick starter program?

I personally tried to contact them multiple times the one time I got a response they said for me to email my credit card number which I stupidly did even knowing credit card number should not be shared on email. I did in hopes to get a resolution but got nothing.

Stepping away from social media is like running away from your problems. Every business show cases their customer service on social media

I understand if someone is busy but it's your business hire people, folks on the forums shouldn't have to justify why he should or should not hire someone full time.

Once you start taking money through business transactions then you need to be ready to operate as such.

Customers can be flexible but there need to be two line of communication right now there is none
Totally agree. Also exactly what I’m going through with them about a refund, but would never troll or harass them. Just want it resolved.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM   #62
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I would not be able to deal with the social media aspect of it if I were Chad. And there is no circumstance where I would give out my personal phone number.

Based on that video, I am guessing members of this forum aren't the "vocal" customers Chad is running into. The criticisms brought up in this forum weren't even mentioned in that video. It sounded like his biggest problem was people being outraged that Batman shipped from Sideshow first, which wasn't even a blip on my radar based on this forum unless I totally missed something.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #63
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I would not be able to deal with the social media aspect of it if I were Chad. And there is no circumstance where I would give out my personal phone number.

Based on that video, I am guessing members of this forum aren't the "vocal" customers Chad is running into. The criticisms brought up in this forum weren't even mentioned in that video. It sounded like his biggest problem was people being outraged that Batman shipped from Sideshow first, which wasn't even a blip on my radar based on this forum unless I totally missed something.
I think a lot of people who are new to ordering from Tweeterhead. Mainly on Facebook, and not here on SF, were extremely upset that they ordered direct from TH and people who ordered through BBTS, Sideshow, etc...got theirs first and were not nice about the fact. That is what I took from what he said anyway. I took a look at some of the posts from that time on Facebook and if he got near as many nasty direct emails, calls or texts as they were getting on their posts, then he got a whole lot of ugliness directed at him. This Super Powers line has definitely moved them to a new level.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:52 AM   #64
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post

Brandon I think he is intending to keep the orders on a small scale so he wanted a more personalized touch to the company. In this tech savvy world I guess it made sense to keep the business line and personal line the same. May change going forward but I doubt that. It was more of a generalized summation of what was going on and where it put him
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #65
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I think a lot of people who are new to ordering from Tweeterhead. Mainly on Facebook, and not here on SF, were extremely upset that they ordered direct from TH and people who ordered through BBTS, Sideshow, etc...got theirs first and were not nice about the fact. That is what I took from what he said anyway. I took a look at some of the posts from that time on Facebook and if he got near as many nasty direct emails, calls or texts as they were getting on their posts, then he got a whole lot of ugliness directed at him. This Super Powers line has definitely moved them to a new level.
What was discussed in the video was the best that I thought could have resulted. It really is so easy nowadays to just say what you want to say without care.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote