Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Comparison pic for size
Wow! Thanks for the share. It is huge!
Themanwholaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #102
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks guy's ...The base makes the 1:4 a similar size to the dog alien 1:3 ...Scorpion Alien was difficult to set up lot's of really tight pieces to put in place
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:13 PM   #103
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Thanks guy's ...The base makes the 1:4 a similar size to the dog alien 1:3 ...Scorpion Alien was difficult to set up lot's of really tight pieces to put in place
Nothing can be worse than trying to remember where every piece on the P1 Venom goes lol
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:54 PM   #104
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
Nothing can be worse than trying to remember where every piece on the P1 Venom goes lol
It was more the tightness of pieces that were touching each other lots of pieces that were seperate but needed to fit together some big some delicate...I thought it was going to break putting it together lol ...Haven't got the Venom sounds scary too
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:44 PM   #105
Blue_Liquid
Fantastic Four

So mine arrived today, issue-free thank goodness. First impressions, I could barely pick the damn box up. It's huge, and HEAVY. Unpacked, it was thankfully not broken. The statue itself it massive. It does take up a ton of space in the room. I've included pictures of the thing next to the 1/4 scale Aliens Queen from Sideshow, as well as with the exclusive extra bust from the 1/3 Prime 1 Dog Alien, for scale. I've also taken a top-down shot of the head next to the Coolprops 1/3 head. In fact, I wasn't even able to install the second, larger pole that sticks out behind the alien. It never would've fit on my old Detolf.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	114.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	427.2 KB
ID:	126482   Click image for larger version

Name:	144.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	596.2 KB
ID:	126483   Click image for larger version

Name:	102.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	126484  
Blue_Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #106
clutch
Sailor Moon

Do you think he'd be able to touch his knees if he stood up?
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 11:20 PM   #107
Phazed
The Spirit

Just received mine and it was nerve-racking to put together. The body doesn't quite fit flush but I can tolerate that. What I cannot tolerate though are the scuffs on the the dome which are quite glaring under natural light. See pic. Sent an inquiry to Sideshow, but I doubt they can do anything for me. Credit is not enough for this expensive of a statue and if I refund it, I'll lose almost $400 in taxes/duty from DHL. Feel so let down after having a bunch of stressors in my life and so this was something to look forward to. Was my first piece in awhile too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6758.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	126608  
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 11:36 PM   #108
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
Just received mine and it was nerve-racking to put together. The body doesn't quite fit flush but I can tolerate that. What I cannot tolerate though are the scuffs on the the dome. See pic. Sent an inquiry to Sideshow, but I doubt they can do anything for me. Credit is not enough for this expensive of a statue and if I refund it, I'll lose almost $400 in taxes/duty from DHL.
Kind of looks like residue. Either way, that sucks. You shouldn't have to deal with that. That's seems like QC 101. How did they miss that.
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 11:46 PM   #109
Phazed
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
Kind of looks like residue. Either way, that sucks. You shouldn't have to deal with that. That's seems like QC 101. How did they miss that.
I tried to see if I could clean it off but it appears like it's under the dome. The exterior seems smooth.
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote