Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #21
NinNin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Looked great from what I saw in the chat. I might have to pick this up. Not sold on the red version though, I'll have to see it first.

You guys mentioned doing Zero next. Please do a black version along with the red. Loved the black zero powerup with the purple saber. I'd buy that package in a heartbeat.
NinNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #22
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

That was a great chat. Love the energy.

I'll pick up the set to get the Art Print, but I'll probably sell the red.

I hope these Darkstalker/MM lines aren't 1 or 2 characters in length either. Definitely would love to see HMO produce a full series.

Does anyone know what's going on with the DMC license. Is it going beyond Dante? Any possible license for DMC3/4 to give us Vergil, Nero and Trish?
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:08 AM   #23
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Much better sculpt and dynamic pose than F4F. Is BBTS, Sideshow or any US retailer carrying this?
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:24 AM   #24
thirdhandmaker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey guys!

So.. these surfaced today...

Pre-Order details here: bit.ly/megamanpo

thirdhandmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:39 AM   #25
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Hope you will provide some info where to order, what the payments plans are, shipping estimates,... before the actual orders begin.
We were planning not to do this one, but the details are so good.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #26
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

They need to tone down the eye-liner.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:17 AM   #27
D-Rocket
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I really want to pre order this piece but I need some more info. Website is down and I can't seem to find any info on pricing or release date or anything. It's my first time ordering from HMO, so I'm a little uncertain about how they do things with the preorders.
D-Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #28
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rocket View Post
I really want to pre order this piece but I need some more info. Website is down and I can't seem to find any info on pricing or release date or anything. It's my first time ordering from HMO, so I'm a little uncertain about how they do things with the preorders.
If I remember correctly, you pay the deposit, plus shipping (which should be much cheaper than it once was, now I think they have an overseas warehouse) at the time of pre-order and are charged the remaining balance before the statue is sent out.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #29
dao2
Cyclops

They will no doubt release more info as it comes. I have ordered something from HMO before (medusa bust). It was quite simple, just paid the deposit and paid the remaining when ready to ship. I believe you can pay in full as well, maybe with a discount? Also their customer service was EXCELLENT. They seem pretty active on this forum but they are very active on their FB collectors group.

Here are the PO details I beileve:

May 26th, 11pm +8 GMT

200 blue
75 red
+50 blue/red in the set which also gets an art print

$599 USD. I believe they also mentioned that they have a US warehouse so shipping should hopefully be cheaper (they did not have one when I ordered Medusa iirc).

I assume they'll open their site back up in time for PO. They say something about joining their group to make sure you don't miss out: http://bit.ly/megamanpo

Also their paintwork on the Medusa was similarly excellent and very well matched what went up on PO. Obviously they are trying quite hard so they can establish themselves as they are a new company and hopefully they can keep up the quality, service, and enthusiasm I would have no quams with ordering with them again (and I have with a POed Crow King, hopefully I can find a Ren later at a good price :/). Very interested in their new medieval line and super pumped to see some dead heretics and xenos with their 40k license (and prime 1s, dios and larger scale statues go awesome together!). I am not interested in this megaman but I do think it's pretty awesome looking, especially where they added what feels like a lot of appropriate and tasteful detail in a mostly plain character. They also said that Zero is coming as well.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #30
D-Rocket
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Awesome! I appreciate the info. I'm not on facebook so I guess I'm a little out of the loop.
D-Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote