Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2024, 10:22 PM   #821
Augen
Green Arrow
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 10,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
My Sideshow waitlist converted today for Tweeterhead 1/4 Wonder Woman Ex. Perfect timing as I have points expiring end of this month and next.

When I get it in, I will chop the base down. Too tall and big for my liking.
Happy for you, I guess some folks cancelled after the delay making it available for those waiting.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 11:17 PM   #822
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Happy for you, I guess some folks cancelled after the delay making it available for those waiting.
Thank you Augen. I'm sure some lost interest. Surprised I got the EX and not regular. I'm in no hurry. Literally just got my custom Wonder Woman yesterday. Waited 3 years.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 09:32 AM   #823
Augen
Green Arrow
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 10,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
Thank you Augen. I'm sure some lost interest. Surprised I got the EX and not regular. I'm in no hurry. Literally just got my custom Wonder Woman yesterday. Waited 3 years.
Yep, I have pieces now creeping on five years for start to in hand.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 12:44 PM   #824
Jiggatron69
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Yep, I have pieces now creeping on five years for start to in hand.
Yup, I have stuff that I ordered in 2020 thats still not here yet......Although, I have gotten more aggressive about policing my orders now and making vendors confirm stuff is still in production or refund those that are not.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com