Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-16-2017, 08:53 PM   #1011
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Yeah, when are us mere mortals who have waited 3 year allowed to get this....
I hear you and it was my mistake for allowing someone to use their factory connection to get the statue early. That is my mistake and I take complete ownership of that error because you are right. You guys have been patient and should be rewarded for it. I have an idea around shipping costs (as we all know the companies all raise rates Jan 1), but I also have an idea for our patient fans. More to come early next week. I hope you guys will like it.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 12:08 AM   #1012
mjjbrandon
Doh!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I hear you and it was my mistake for allowing someone to use their factory connection to get the statue early. That is my mistake and I take complete ownership of that error because you are right. You guys have been patient and should be rewarded for it. I have an idea around shipping costs (as we all know the companies all raise rates Jan 1), but I also have an idea for our patient fans. More to come early next week. I hope you guys will like it.
free shipping, free shipping, free shipping
mjjbrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #1013
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

It should most definately be free shipping for a 3 year wait. Lets hope thats the good news. Fingers crossed.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:55 AM   #1014
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
It should most definately be free shipping for a 3 year wait. Lets hope thats the good news. Fingers crossed.
On FB it was mentioned that RA was trying to lock in 2017 shipping rates for 11 inbound pieces by prepaying shipping now instead of when they ship in 2018. As we have all experienced, shipping rates increase every Jan 1... He was meeting with his reps next week and will confirm.

So essentially pay now for shipping sometime in 2018.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #1015
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
On FB it was mentioned that RA was trying to lock in 2017 shipping rates for 11 inbound pieces by prepaying shipping now instead of when they ship in 2018. As we have all experienced, shipping rates increase every Jan 1... He was meeting with his reps next week and will confirm.

So essentially pay now for shipping sometime in 2018.
Were all waiting for shipping partial refunds/discounts that were promised for internationals on Nash/Quan Chi/Blanka which were never delivered or mentioned again....

So at this point i'm really not expecting much....
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #1016
Blacksunn

This is what was posted on FB.

"So...I think everyone knows the shipping companies raise rates Jan 1 of every year and we have 11 statues leaving China or already on the water. I have an idea to see about locking down the shipping rates for those 11 to help lessen the sting of so many at once (I'm a collector too so I'm sensitive to all costs that hit collectors). Talking with our shipping reps Monday to see if my idea will work. More to come next week. Fingers crossed."
Old 12-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #1017
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Were all waiting for shipping partial refunds/discounts that were promised for internationals on Nash/Quan Chi/Blanka which were never delivered or mentioned again....

So at this point i'm really not expecting much....
Well they are in the midst of a move from Nevada to North Carolina so hopefully when they get settled it will be taken care of for you...

Seems there is a TON of outstanding issues for Red to take care of but also I'm sure new things pop up daily that are bogging him down. Not to mention I'm sure the poor guy has a personal life!
Old 12-17-2017, 03:55 PM   #1018
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

PCS

Last edited by BillyCurly; 12-27-2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: no answers
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:19 AM   #1019
Blacksunn

Posted on FB

"Alrighty, just finished our meeting with our shipping reps around the 10 statues we have leaving China this month meaning they would ship from our warehouse January/February depending on boat speed/timing. Worked out a deal where we can lock in 2016 shipping rates for these products if paid in advance. So we are going to offer this to anyone that has these products on order and wants to pay now for the 2016 rates. Totally voluntary of course, but I think we all remember how shipping prices went up last year.

So I’m going to scramble with the team to get shipping costs and final invoices out for the products below. These invoices will expire 12/29 for the current 2016 shipping rates. Again this will be voluntary as you can still wait to pay when the products arrive in our warehouse but it will be at the 2017 ship rates.

Also we got complaints that it wasn’t fair Alex was able to use his personal factory contact to get Darkness early. So....for these 10 statues anyone that takes advantage of the 2016 shipping rate will be entered into a drawing to have their statue shipped directly from China with PCS paying the different in the shipping rate (not cheap shipping from China). This means you could get your statue a month or more earlier than anyone else. We will do this for each variant for people that ordered directly from PCS. And we want to be fair to the people that ordered early. So everyone will get one raffle ticket for every month they had the statue in preorder. We will do the drawings live from the new studio.

Here are the 10 either on the boat or leaving China in December:

1. Darkness
2. He-man/Battlecat
3. Ken 1:4 mm
4. Zangief Ultra
5. Ryu v-trigger
6. Chun li v-trigger
7. Conan
8. Shao Kahn
9. Sub Zero bust
10. Ryu 1:3 "
Old 12-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #1020
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

I brought up free shipping on FB and was told I was being totally unreasonable in my request and that it wasn't them that made me wait 3.5 years for this statue.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote