Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #2431
htdhvy
Doh!

Hi Rebecca,

I just sent you a PM regarding an order we had been emailing about but had not heard back from you. Subsequently my invoice amount went up but we had not resolved our discussion. Can you please respond so we can complete the order. This is regarding a Scorpion MKX 1:4 order.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-14-2017, 07:13 AM   #2432
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Hi Rebecca.
Could you check into case Case #22019 for me?
I would need to get an answer asap if possible because I have a decision to make based on your reply and I've got a Deadline on June 19th
Old 06-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #2433
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh View Post
Hi Rebecca,

would you please answer my email I sent again a few minutes ago?
Regards,
Peter
Hello Peter,

Please PM me your case number. I'm behind on customer service at this time so please be advised my response time will be slower until I get caught up. I'll do my best to answer you in a timely manner.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #2434
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by htdhvy View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I just sent you a PM regarding an order we had been emailing about but had not heard back from you. Subsequently my invoice amount went up but we had not resolved our discussion. Can you please respond so we can complete the order. This is regarding a Scorpion MKX 1:4 order.

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

I sent a response over. (:
Old 06-14-2017, 01:13 PM   #2435
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
Hi Rebecca.
Could you check into case Case #22019 for me?
I would need to get an answer asap if possible because I have a decision to make based on your reply and I've got a Deadline on June 19th
Hello,

Reply sent!
Old 06-14-2017, 03:20 PM   #2436
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Rebecca.
Could you check into case Case #22022 for me?
I would need to get an answer asap if possible because I have a decision to make based on your reply and I've got a Deadline.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #2437
ukshaun
Hercules

For those who don't use Facebook

Transparency Post #2
Continuing on our promise to stay as transparent as possible with our Collectors.
Problem: Customer Service Response Times
Historical Customer Service response times have been too long and too delayed when responding back to customers.
What We Learned
There has been ALOT of turn over in the customer service department. Rebecca has been the only mainstay and has had to trained multiple people multiple times as well as picking up the slack between hires which caused a continued backlog. Also the customer service software was not set up correctly as well. Causing multiple issues. Any time a customer replied back asking for a status update they would go to the back of the line in the software. So from a customers perspective they have been waiting a week but the system shows the email as 1-day old. Also if a customer replied to an old CS email for a different issue it wouldn't show up to us because the case was marked closed in the system.
What We Are Doing To Prevent in the Future:
Our goal is to have responses in 24-48hrs (business days). We still have some backlog to catch up on. But, we have hired another CS rep to focus on returns and exchanges. Also we hired one to focus on invoices which will help free up Rebecca. We also went into the customer service system and adjusted the settings so that if anyone replied to a closed case that the case would reopen so that we would see the email. We now also have a way to see when someone replies multiple times so the email doesn't always look "new". More to come as we dive deeper into the system to get more efficient and to reach our goal of 24-48hrs.
- Red Ant

I sent PCS an email 5 days ago. No reply yet. I'm sure a reply will be sent at some point.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:56 PM   #2438
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
Hi Rebecca.
Could you check into case Case #22022 for me?
I would need to get an answer asap if possible because I have a decision to make based on your reply and I've got a Deadline.

Thanks!
Lol ,
I see what you did there...
Old 06-15-2017, 04:29 AM   #2439
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
Lol ,
I see what you did there...
Old 06-15-2017, 06:26 AM   #2440
apellica
The Herculoids

Hi Rebecca,

I am still waiting on my Raiden refund. My case# is 19173. I have been speaking to Jon for a month now on this and still haven't gotten anywhere. The whole return process started back in March.

No ETA, follow-ups, or anything of that nature is being passed on to me. I hate to keep nagging and I know you are working hard Rebecca, but the accounting department are not carrying their weight. This refund has been so LONG overdue and I have been more than patient.

Thanks!
Closed Thread