Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #1451
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I saw the CS Moore one. That was is absolutely beautiful. It's a shame it isn't 1/4 scale. The sculpt and paint are fantastic.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #1452
redskullrudd
I am da law!

It's probably the best kabuki piece ever put out. Especially the AP. excellent blend of elegance and deadly. Like you I prefer the 1:4 format but moore's kabuki is a beautiful piece even at 1:6. I lost count of how many times I've used that as a reference for art commissions.
redskullrudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #1453
furycat
Death is hereditary.

I agree kabuki cs moore is amazing. for me the down side of PCS kabuki only the tattoo sticker.
furycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #1454
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

i decided to pick up this Kabuki because sideshow had it on sale for $225 with free ship, i also used a $25 gift card netting this baby for $200! It was the best move i made this year! Just recieved it from sideshow #108/175. Not sure why this didnt sell out, it is an awesome scupt. i do have the CS Moore Diamond Edition i picked up from Mr. Moore himself at the New York Comic Comic a couple years ago, he also signed it of course. No doubt the Mooore statue is far better in everyway. This one from pop culture is no slouch either, at 1/4 scale it is quite impressive. i did not have any issues what so ever!, came brand spankin' new. All pieces included, Great skin tones, eyes on both heads are perfect, outfit fits nice and the scupt is just so right for this scale. I was even thinking of getting another one so that i can display the switch head and arms together. The price seems to be right!, juss sayin'.
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:30 AM   #1455
iceprince_x
Deadman

This is the most frustrating mixed media statue I own. Even in the best environment (enclosed cabinet, constant temperature, no sunlight or natural light room and only led lights) the fabric is starting to break up even without touching. I am already going to save up to have her customized into a fully sculpted statue and maybe increase also her bust size in the process.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 01:46 PM   #1456
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
This is the most frustrating mixed media statue I own. Even in the best environment (enclosed cabinet, constant temperature, no sunlight or natural light room and only led lights) the fabric is starting to break up even without touching. I am already going to save up to have her customized into a fully sculpted statue and maybe increase also her bust size in the process.
Thanks for this update. I've been on the fence about this piece for ages. I've mostly stayed away because many people have reported the weak arm magnets. Bad mixed media is another major strike against it.

Good luck on the customization. Please share pics after the transformation.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote