Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music > Audio/Video Sales & Hot Deals Links

Old 09-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #1901
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Cool. LMK what you find because I may skip Target altogether if Amazon is somehow cheaper. Just figured I'd pick up the documentary if it was basically free.
Will do. The only reason I'm getting the Target one is because I get more for the same price, otherwise it would just be from Amazon. Amazon is the same as Target right now, well actually $.03 cheaper for the regular version.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1902
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
The only reason I'm getting the Target one is because I get more for the same price, otherwise it would just be from Amazon.
Yeah thats how I'm looking at it too.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #1903
Marvelito

So I went to Target, mainly to get the 3D version of Avengers since it was the same price as the regular version and had the most bang for my buck, but they didn't have any at my Target. Apparently they only had that version for people who pre-ordered it. So I ended up getting the regular which comes with the exclusive disc. The display was completely wiped out, but I asked if they were sold out and the girl said no and motioned to a huge box behind the counter. They probably lost some sales due to not restocking the shelves because there were other people looking for it that didn't ask for it.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #1904
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
So I went to Target, mainly to get the 3D version of Avengers since it was the same price as the regular version and had the most bang for my buck, but they didn't have any at my Target. Apparently they only had that version for people who pre-ordered it. So I ended up getting the regular which comes with the exclusive disc. The display was completely wiped out, but I asked if they were sold out and the girl said no and motioned to a huge box behind the counter. They probably lost some sales due to not restocking the shelves because there were other people looking for it that didn't ask for it.
That explains why I didn't see any of the 3D versions at my Target either.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #1905
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
That explains why I didn't see any of the 3D versions at my Target either.
3D versions are probably not big sellers due to their high price tags, so it kind of makes sense that most stores wouldn't want to have a bunch of stock on those. No real biggie for me, I thought I'd take advantage of the discount if I could, but even though I couldn't I still ended up with the version I wanted.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 AM   #1906
ratchet
Mandarin

Target messed up the add that came out this week - which is why they priced the 3D version as the same as the regular BR - and I was fortunate enough to snag one
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #1907
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Target messed up the add that came out this week
How so?
Old 09-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #1908
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
How so?
Target had the Avengers bonus 5 disc DVD set (Blu-Ray , 3D Blu-Ray, DVD, digital copy, music and Target bonus DVD 90 minutes of bonus footage). It was advertised at $25 but is ringing up at $20! I checked another Target and the same thing. I think this is a pricing error so get it while you can for $20!
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #1909
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Best Buy now has Thor and Cap for $14.99 each. Cheapest I've seen them....though I may be the only one yet to get either of these
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #1910
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedmic View Post
Target had the Avengers bonus 5 disc DVD set (Blu-Ray , 3D Blu-Ray, DVD, digital copy, music and Target bonus DVD 90 minutes of bonus footage). It was advertised at $25 but is ringing up at $20! I checked another Target and the same thing. I think this is a pricing error so get it while you can for $20!
Oh, I thought he meant they dropped the price because they messed up the ad. I tried to get one last night but my local Target didn't have any of the 3D version, and I didn't feel like driving 15 minutes to the next Target, no biggie.