Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #121
MrYac
Hercules

haven't played much aside from Turian soldier at the moment...stupid game won't let me unlock anything i actually want
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #122
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

beat it today. Some really bad writing outside of the ending. A lot of odd glitches to the point where it seemed like they didn't even think it through. I had a scene with someone who was no longer around long after the character had been gone.
twinzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #123
MrYac
Hercules

i didn't have any glithces at all really, there was one point where Shepards head kept spinning around looking at somebody without his body moving, but other then that no issues. anyway i'm Mr Yac on live as well so if anybody wants to get some multi in let me know
Old 03-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #124
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Some people on the Bioware forums are absolutely tripping about the ending to this game. They actually are demanding to have it changed. Wow!

The worst ending in videogame history had got to be Karnov for the NES. I'll never forget how upset I was when I finally beat that game. It literally said, "Congratulations! The End!". That was it!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #125
MrYac
Hercules

difference here is you had no invesment in who the hell Karnov was, you didn't spend years and hundreds of hours building relationships with his friends and shaping the galaxy like you did with Sheppard.....
Old 03-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #126
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
difference here is you had no invesment in who the hell Karnov was, you didn't spend years and hundreds of hours building relationships with his friends and shaping the galaxy like you did with Sheppard.....
True that. Well I'll find out what all the fuss is about in due time. The game is fun so far.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #127
MrYac
Hercules

yeah i enjoyed everything up till the last 5 minutes or so, really having fun with the multiplayer too despite it's god awful unlocking system
Old 03-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #128
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
True that. Well I'll find out what all the fuss is about in due time. The game is fun so far.
I love this series so far I hope the ending doesn't spoil it too much for me. I even purchased the IOS game for my iphone which is pretty cool so far.
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #129
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm enjoying the game so far, so if the ending's "less than", well... what can you do? Maybe they'll try and rectify it with stellar add-on missions or something.. dunno.
How big is the final roster? 6-8 people? Without revealing her identity, I question whether there would've been a better choice than the artificial woman you pick up near the beginning of the game, who joins you. That seems almost like an idea Bioware had, but was forced to change gears on at some point. They could've filled that spot better.
I DO like the Hispanic (?) guy on the team, though.. about time we get a human "Jarhead" on there.
I'm at the diplomatic conference right now.. or, when I play,
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #130
MrYac
Hercules

sadly the roster is lacking in my opinion, i think it stands at 6, 7 with the DLC character