Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-21-2020, 04:21 PM   #501
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Day 1 order. I was not on WL for this. I would be more upset if people who were on WL end up with this. This whole thing blows since WW is my favorite DC character. 2 years of waiting for nothing. I had a spot in my cabinet for over a year just to display her and now it’s for not.

I checked Prime 1 and if I wanted it, it will cost me an additional $300 USD to ship. Freakin sucks.
Damn that sucks, especially given that you’re a day 1 preorder.

I think I preordered her about 15 hours after she first went up for preorder on Sideshows site, and I managed to get her back in December.

I’m wondering if the preorders went out in order?
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 04:24 PM   #502
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Man that's just awful, very sorry to hear... I'm usually pretty patient but I would also be irate in your shoes especially a day one order... I mean how the hell does that happen?

There's no excuse for taking customers money and then not delivering on a piece. Absolute BS... And the fact they won't even get another from prime 1? Why? Cause it's easier to just give you $20? Slap in the face, I totally understand everyone's frustration here.... Didn't even know companies did such a thing, I'll need to make sure I'm aware of that for the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Day 1? That is wrong. I'm sorry this happened to you, I can imagine I'd be as devastated were roles reversed.
Thanks guys. I’m actually really irate with both Prime 1 & SSC on how they could screw up on this. What really pisses me off is that it’s still on Prime 1 website for ordering and ssc would not even contact them to fulfill their remaining orders.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 PM   #503
arakha
Frackin!

Mine was cancelled as well. Have paid it off in full. I was a waitlist conversion but I cancelled my regular version and bust locally in Australia for this, and now I have nothing because it’s sold out.
arakha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #504
ssnopy76
Fantastic Four

Well, I have posted on Facebook my courage, wait too 2 years for this piece and it was not a waiting list, it was a totally valid pre-order, sorry, but I cannot overcome it, it is ironic, I am a fan of Wonder Woman, and I was only thinking of buying this piece, but I left for the trinity and now I have superman and batman and my main piece is not
ssnopy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:19 PM   #505
VS1976

I’m blaming both Prime 1 & SSC on this cluster F. For over 2 years, they could have allocated appropriately and not have this happened. It leaves a sour note with them.
Old 07-21-2020, 10:27 PM   #506
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
I’m blaming both Prime 1 & SSC on this cluster F. For over 2 years, they could have allocated appropriately and not have this happened. It leaves a sour note with them.
I would talk to Sideshow and explain your entire situation. Instead of a $20 reward, I would ask if they could compensate you the cost of shipping from Prime 1 to your country. Sure, it would be $300 in rewards only and wouldn’t directly be used to pay for the shipping but it’s justified compensation and worth a shot.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 03:58 AM   #507
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
I would talk to Sideshow and explain your entire situation. Instead of a $20 reward, I would ask if they could compensate you the cost of shipping from Prime 1 to your country. Sure, it would be $300 in rewards only and wouldn’t directly be used to pay for the shipping but it’s justified compensation and worth a shot.
They said it’s out of their hands to even talk with Prime 1. The entire thing is BS. I did email Prime 1 and asked why they did not fulfill ssc orders while they still have it in there warehouse. I’m waiting to hear back from them.
Old 07-23-2020, 02:15 AM   #508
VS1976

Update from prime 1. I asked them why they didn’t fulfilled ssc orders while having them for sale at there site. Responds, we are sorry ssc cancelled your order, but you can buy from us.

I asked them if they would help out with shipping or allot some back to ssc....

Dead silence.

I am officially done with a Prime 1. Complete bogus on their part not to fulfilled ssc orders.
Old 07-23-2020, 04:27 AM   #509
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Update from prime 1. I asked them why they didn’t fulfilled ssc orders while having them for sale at there site. Responds, we are sorry ssc cancelled your order, but you can buy from us.

I asked them if they would help out with shipping or allot some back to ssc....

Dead silence.

I am officially done with a Prime 1. Complete bogus on their part not to fulfilled ssc orders.
Or maybe Sideshow themselves over sold on their allotment expecting more cancellations etc.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 06:29 AM   #510
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Or maybe Sideshow themselves over sold on their allotment expecting more cancellations etc.
You would think they had 2.5 years to figure out they sold the allotment. The fact I ordered her within an hour should had secure one for me. It’s all BS on both parties.