Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-24-2018, 12:13 AM   #511
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If these releases of Maria in Japan, where is the background print?

She is looking fantastic, so I'm excited.

Im not sure why everybody is freaking out about the sales of the BB line. Seems like its foing great yo me. Yes the Hunter isnt sold out but its the generic character of the line. Also Maria sold extremely well because of her price point. Barely any P1 statues start at $600. Her ES is lower than the Hunter. We will see the Doll and Eileen soon.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:37 AM   #512
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
If these releases of Maria in Japan, where is the background print?

She is looking fantastic, so I'm excited.

Im not sure why everybody is freaking out about the sales of the BB line. Seems like its foing great yo me. Yes the Hunter isnt sold out but its the generic character of the line. Also Maria sold extremely well because of her price point. Barely any P1 statues start at $600. Her ES is lower than the Hunter. We will see the Doll and Eileen soon.
I'm not sure shipping has started in Japan yet - I only saw shipping-soon notices go out from P1 earlier this week. Pics so far may be from collectors in other Asian countries. Also, only the Ex version in Japan comes with the print.

That's interesting news about Bloodborne being a bigger success than Berserk and Witcher combined - by what metric is that claim being made? You'd also think there'd be some low-stock warnings on Sideshow and/or P1 too if the Hunter was truly close to selling out, as someone else had pointed out.

I'm not sure what about my argument was completely off, unless you're referring to sales of the Hunter and that what you're saying is true. It'd be neat if it is true, as that'd bode well for the future of the line.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:44 AM   #513
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I'm not sure shipping has started in Japan yet - I only saw shipping-soon notices go out from P1 earlier this week. Pics so far may be from collectors in other Asian countries. Also, only the Ex version in Japan comes with the print.

That's interesting news about Bloodborne being a bigger success than Berserk and Witcher combined - by what metric is that claim being made? You'd also think there'd be some low-stock warnings on Sideshow and/or P1 too if the Hunter was truly close to selling out, as someone else had pointed out.

I'm not sure what about my argument was completely off, unless you're referring to sales of the Hunter and that what you're saying is true. It'd be neat if it is true, as that'd bode well for the future of the line.
in absence of any evidence i believe that hunter performed exactly opposite compared to maria, and for now we are very far from sell all copies.

Berserk instead seems more successful and developed line with a lot of crazy hyped piece like zodd and skull knight
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:18 AM   #514
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post

Hunter while the edition size is high but what they told me sold beyond many others figure like Berserk and Witcher. Like i say before even is not sold out they are still selling and with Lady Maria out.. sells are going up. I think your logic about product not soldout mean bad sales but again Prime1 never think this way they are planning for long term business plan. I lot of new customer are buying for the first time and they are still new compare to Sideshow. I know one thing that they have multiples statue on the work for Bloodborne. We need to be patient about it. Eilleen will reveal at Wonderfest this summer.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:21 AM   #515
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

We'll you're definitely right about one thing!

Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:30 PM   #516
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I am so excited! She is a day one preorder for sure. I've been waiting a long time for her. I'm really curious if there will be two different versions (one covered in blood and one clean)
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #517
pinecone316
Frackin!

I just received an email from Prime1 studio stating that my order is now ready for delivery! They said it will ship in two weeks.

Super excited for it!
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:35 PM   #518
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
I just received an email from Prime1 studio stating that my order is now ready for delivery! They said it will ship in two weeks.

Super excited for it!
Got the same email! Oh crap!
Old 05-24-2018, 10:45 PM   #519
Chargersfan57

I wish they'd include the exact charging date. "Within two weeks" is very vague.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:49 PM   #520
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Lady Mary by prime 1 is now charging your PayPal!!! make sure you have the funds, or they will cancel
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote