Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully View Post
yeah man. where u at? pinas?
yeah sa pinas talaga ako hehe ikaw?
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #52
masterlei13
Birdman

OMG! Cranky is a Filipino? cant believe it hahaha. galing naman!

go DRS Storm!
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #53
Sithlord32
New Republic

Id be interested in at least seeing this made. Whether i would purchase it or not is a different question that cannot be answered at this time.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:47 PM   #54
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlei13 View Post
OMG! Cranky is a Filipino? cant believe it hahaha. galing naman!

go DRS Storm!
You better believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
yeah sa pinas talaga ako hehe ikaw?
Hey guys, let's keep this kind of talk in the PM section. We don't want to get off-topic and risk the wrath of mods. Thanks!

DRS Storm is 6th on my list at the moment. But I'll definitely be grabbing one if Koto and Erick Sosa makes it. I need her to complete my X-men display too. The Bowen museum one is good but I know Erick can make a great representation of the character.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:54 PM   #55
khrisc
The X-Men

any character mentioned above is fine for me..i just want Koto to announce who is next so things can move forward faster!
Old 11-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #56
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
any character mentioned above is fine for me..i just want Koto to announce who is next so things can move forward faster!
If you've been following Kotobukiya since its early days, you'll know that the rate they release their Fine Arts Statues at present is actually decently quick.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #57
khrisc
The X-Men

yeah i know..but 4 a year isnt going to cut it..demands are larger these days and there are still a lot of characters that can be done..sad though they have been focusing on the smaller and cheaper lines recently like artfx+ and bishoujo but cant really blame them..i think those bring in more money to the company!
Old 11-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #58
crankyjammies
I am da law!

Quote:
yeah i know..but 4 a year isnt going to cut it..demands are larger these days and there are still a lot of characters that can be done..sad though they have been focusing on the smaller and cheaper lines recently like artfx+ and bishoujo but cant really blame them..i think those bring in more money to the company!
I know how you feel brother. Fine art statues can't come fast enough for me either. It's my wallet that's happy about the 4 pieces a year rate.

Bishoujos are Kotobukiya's bread and butter, which actually surprises me. I didn't think sexualized figures of comic and video game female characters would sell so well.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:10 AM   #59
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

As I mentioned on page 1, Storm is not too high on my wish list, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy her...especially knowing that Erick would top the Bowen action Storm (90's white version).

Some great pose suggestions have been proposed and I think the first one on the left is a great pose that's different from any other Storm statue:

That pose hovering over a battle damaged Sentinel chest would make for one bad a$$ statue!
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:38 AM   #60
Kitty Kat 07
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
As I mentioned on page 1, Storm is not too high on my wish list, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy her...especially knowing that Erick would top the Bowen action Storm (90's white version).

Some great pose suggestions have been proposed and I think the first one on the left is a great pose that's different from any other Storm statue:

That pose hovering over a battle damaged Sentinel chest would make for one bad a$$ statue!

I definitely agree with your post Hellsbells51, I would definitely like to see one made, but I would like to see some other characters first. Also why no love for jean?
Kitty Kat 07 is offline   Reply With Quote