Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #251
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Happy place indeed, that reminds me of Peter Pan's happy thoughts allowing him to fly.

I do hope that maybe after they get through with Female Fairy tail characters, Sideshow can do a few of guy Fairy tail figures down the road.

Specifically, a Sideshow version of Aladdin and Flynn, but I also might go one of the Prince's from either The Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty depending on how well they are done.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #252
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Happy place indeed, that reminds me of Peter Pan's happy thoughts allowing him to fly.

I do hope that maybe after they get through with Female Fairy tail characters, Sideshow can do a few of guy Fairy tail figures down the road.

Specifically, a Sideshow version of Aladdin and Flynn, but I also might go one of the Prince's from either The Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty depending on how well they are done.

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #253
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

And it just went from a Happy place to ugly in just over an hour.)

Thanks a lot built2shred, I appreciate the fruit salad.

Seriously though, would it really be that bad to have having a few couple pieces?
Old 09-16-2018, 09:08 PM   #254
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
And it just went from a Happy place to ugly in just over an hour.)

Thanks a lot built2shred, I appreciate the fruit salad.

Seriously though, would it really be that bad to have having a few couple pieces?
I'm just joking with ya...

If the market is there for prince's then why not... That said, as far as I know Campbell never drew any male characters for this line and since this isn't a Disney license I doubt SS could make the Disney versions...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:11 PM   #255
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I'm just joking with ya...

If the market is there for prince's then why not... That said, as far as I know Campbell never drew any male characters for this line and since this isn't a Disney license I doubt SS could make the Disney version ones..
There was no Fairytale Fantasy art of that was dedicated to any of the male characters. However, some of the artwork had a few of the male characters in them as secondaries. For example Hook was in two, Peter Pan in a few, Beast in two, etc.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:50 PM   #256
dechirico7
The Flash

I would love to have some depiction of Beast in the Belle piece.

I always thought Captain Hook was kind of a babe, lmao.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #257
xellos49698

I know built2shred, I was just teasing you back.

I don't really think Disney could do anything about it. Fairy Tails are publicly free for everyone.

A few small changes here and there to the male counter parts, and as long as you don't use the exact likeness; there really is nothing Disney could do about it.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:53 AM   #258
xellos49698

So I was reading up on Alice, and the piece Sideshow is displaying on there website is the prototype, not the production piece still.

How long do you think it will be before we get to see a production version of Alice? I doubt NY Comic Con since that is so close, but I am curious.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:48 AM   #259
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
So I was reading up on Alice, and the piece Sideshow is displaying on there website is the prototype, not the production piece still.

How long do you think it will be before we get to see a production version of Alice? I doubt NY Comic Con since that is so close, but I am curious.
production samples usually show up a couple of months before the statues actually ships. so a long time to come.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:51 PM   #260
xellos49698

I received my Sideshow Reward points and have thought a long time about whether or not to order Alice and have decided to go a head and Pre-order.

Here's hoping curiosity is rewarded at the bottom of the rabbit hole.