Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #851
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
No where on the tweeterhead website does it say it is their job to send you tracking information. You bought goods and they send it. It’s a 2 person small business. Would you rather they send out hundreds of individual emails every time they ship something? Furthering delays?

I, being a client, have decided to use the tools at my disposal to keep track of my valuable purchase.

So try being proactive and doing something free and simple to track your order. Or you can keep coming on the forum demanding and complaining.

Maybe someday that will work for you.
You dont need to be a genius to do this automaticly. You just feed the website and it will generate by itself, that is very normal. More, i do not care if you agreed with it or not, it is you not me. It does not need to be on the website that you will receive a tracking number, this is crazy, receive it is just logical
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 10:38 PM   #852
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 02:09 AM   #853
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I'm trying to just transfer my PO to someone on the forum. Debbie has replied and then went silent about it yet I'm still getting an invoice to pay up... Only got till the 10th. Anyone else I can contact besides Debbie to transfer my PO?
Punisher_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:24 AM   #854
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
I'm trying to just transfer my PO to someone on the forum. Debbie has replied and then went silent about it yet I'm still getting an invoice to pay up... Only got till the 10th. Anyone else I can contact besides Debbie to transfer my PO?
If it's the Joker EX you might want to just buy it, I noticed on Ebay the EX is going for $100 over retail right now.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:55 AM   #855
A Cimmerian
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
If it's the Joker EX you might want to just buy it, I noticed on Ebay the EX is going for $100 over retail right now.
I am the one who paid for Punisher’s PO. Still waiting for Tweeterhead’s invoice.
A Cimmerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #856
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cimmerian View Post
I am the one who paid for Punisher’s PO. Still waiting for Tweeterhead’s invoice.
I'm a little confused... Punisher did you make a deposit? pay in full? Either way Debbie is not going to make this slip through the cracks, it will be resolved.

Cimmerian did you pay Punisher? or is this an issue a refund to Punisher and you will pay direct to Tweeterhead? I see you are in Canada. This will get straightened out, don't panic.

DM me your names and I'll hit Debbie up later for you guys.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #857
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I'm a little confused... Punisher did you make a deposit? pay in full? Either way Debbie is not going to make this slip through the cracks, it will be resolved.

Cimmerian did you pay Punisher? or is this an issue a refund to Punisher and you will pay direct to Tweeterhead? I see you are in Canada. This will get straightened out, don't panic.

DM me your names and I'll hit Debbie up later for you guys.
I just paid the deposit and had Chimerian pay me back what I originally paid. He would pay the remainder and shipping.

Debbie just emailed me back and it's now taken care of. Cool.
Punisher_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #858
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
I just paid the deposit and had Chimerian pay me back what I originally paid. He would pay the remainder and shipping.

Debbie just emailed me back and it's now taken care of. Cool.
Sweet. Glad it's sorted.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #859
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Just opened #81/350. It is flawless! It is immaculate! No peg or paint issues at all - looks perfect! I believe this and the first SS PF are the two best Joker statues produced to date.

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:54 PM   #860
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
No where on the tweeterhead website does it say it is their job to send you tracking information. You bought goods and they send it. It’s a 2 person small business. Would you rather they send out hundreds of individual emails every time they ship something? Furthering delays?

I, being a client, have decided to use the tools at my disposal to keep track of my valuable purchase.

So try being proactive and doing something free and simple to track your order. Or you can keep coming on the forum demanding and complaining.

Maybe someday that will work for you.
Ummmmm...what? Every company sends tracking numbers when products ship. There is no excuse for Tweeterhead not to do the same, I don't care how small they are.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote