Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-29-2022, 03:20 AM   #1391
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Golden week sale is on but I noticed the shipping cost is all over the place. Some items still have economy shipping such as the Arkham Harley 1/3 for $48; Megatron EX economy shipping jumps to $175 and a tiny 1/7 Miku has only regular shipping at $100. WTF
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:34 AM   #1392
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I really wish Prime 1 would let me make the final payment + shipping now. I paid off the other installments on Guts Unleashed early, but they tell me I have to wait until the statue is ready to ship to cover the rest, since the shipping cost can change a bit upon release. If I could pay off the estimated cost now, I'd be happy to make up the difference once the statue was ready to ship. I don't always have 1100usd lying around, and I'm not keen having these big payments looming over me. I would much prefer getting them out of the way immediately when I can.

Last edited by Lorrcan; 04-29-2022 at 04:36 AM.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:17 PM   #1393
bmcd1985
Fantastic Four

Any hidden deals on the Golden Week sale like the Arkham Harley?
bmcd1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 03:06 PM   #1394
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcd1985 View Post
Any hidden deals on the Golden Week sale like the Arkham Harley?
Haven?t really looked in depth but I doubt it. The Harley is probably a glitch they forgot to update as everything else has had a significant increase in shipping cost.
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:29 PM   #1395
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrcan View Post
I really wish Prime 1 would let me make the final payment + shipping now. I paid off the other installments on Guts Unleashed early, but they tell me I have to wait until the statue is ready to ship to cover the rest, since the shipping cost can change a bit upon release. If I could pay off the estimated cost now, I'd be happy to make up the difference once the statue was ready to ship. I don't always have 1100usd lying around, and I'm not keen having these big payments looming over me. I would much prefer getting them out of the way immediately when I can.
Just open up a new bank account and transfer the funds in there, and don’t touch it until you absolutely need it.

I’ve had multiple discretionary accounts for years and it helps with budgeting sometimes. I’ve got way too many preorders, but I’ve put most of the funds aside for maybe the next 1-2 years.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:36 PM   #1396
Lorrcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Just open up a new bank account and transfer the funds in there, and don?t touch it until you absolutely need it.

I?ve had multiple discretionary accounts for years and it helps with budgeting sometimes. I?ve got way too many preorders, but I?ve put most of the funds aside for maybe the next 1-2 years.
That's a good idea. Any money lying around the house tends to get eaten up on day to day expenses. I have a few statues I'm going to sell to cover the final payment and shipping, but I'd rather not risk shipping myself, since nobody will insure resin statues. I've had quite a bit of interest, but nobody wants to collect in person. It doesn't help that I live in a fairly remote part of the UK.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 04:38 AM   #1397
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin Loke, from the Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group
As promised J has responded to most of the questions posted by members. Some questions are not answered due to confidentiality issue on ongoing discussion with license holders.

Will you do other monster characters such as William, Tyrant, and Mr. X from the Resident Evil series?
J: Theirs is more plan for Resident Evil series

Will you be doing anymore of Batman's rogues in 1/3? Particularly Riddler please! Comic version.
J: We would love to make Riddler but really depend the sucess for Penguin statue.

Any chance for 1:4 green lantern ? Or it?s license issues ?
J: There is possibility.

So again ... will there be more Zack Snyder's Justice League Statues ? Maybe Marthian Manhunter or my favorite Deathstroke
J: There are more coming.

Will there be an Escanor fron seven sins anime?
J: No plans yet!

Does Prime 1 still have the Bloodborne license and if so, are any further pieces planned? Also is Grunbeld from Berserk still happening?
J: Bloodborne still happening looking to show our next piece soon. Grunbeld is on hold for now but hopefully we will resume one day.

When will The Suicide Squad King Shark 🦈 see the light of day ?
J: The Suicide Squad project are all on hold due the lack interest from consumer.

Surely the Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron is a labor of love. After such a long absence from the Beast Wars line, will there be more to look forward to? Dinobot? Transmetal 2 Dinobot? Optimal Optimus? Transmetal Megatron?
J: Depend the success Megatron Transmetal 2 we may continue the line!

Do you plan on doing more 1/3 Predators? And any chance we can see Dutch?
J: Current license holder do not hold anymore talent likeness unfortunately.

What other 1:4 lotr characters are planned right now? (Gandalf , Saruman ..?)
J: More coming!

Since they did two Jim Lee?s Batman, can you please do another Lee?s Superman with similar pose like this in 1:3 scale with options of fabric cape please?
J: More Jim Lee project are coming!

Are there more plans for statues in the Resident Evil line after Jill and Nemesis? Also, I know you can buy them separately..but are they made to be connected if you bought both?
J: These are sold separate but can be combine as one big Diorama. We are working on more RE projects.

Who are the designers of the Saint Seiya line? The armors are reworked, do you collaborate with the Kurumada studio for this or do you just ask their approvals submitting designs? Is there sketches of the armors you could share one day ? Do you have a feedback from Kurumada Sensei himself about your Saint Seiya designs ? Is your interpretation possible because Kurumada Sensei is opened to new visions of his art? Would this be possible on another legendary anime like Dragon Ball?
We need more insights about this fantastic imaginative line!
J: The design is done by our own in-house talent artist. Kurumada- san do check and give us feedback if necessary. Overall they love what we have done so far!

Are there any plans to produce a 1:4 Farnese and Serpico in the Berserk line?
J: YES!

will there be a Catwoman from Hush line?
J: YES!

Will there be more cyberpunk products like the harley quinn from artgerm ? Love it so much and i want more in this awesome style, love all your statues prime 1
J: Yes more coming fron this world!

When will you show TLOU 1?
J: Thats Naughty Dog decision when we are able to show it.

Since phase 3, I found that P1 doesn't seem to make 1/3 scale battle Diorama statues anymore. Both Batman Tactical Throne and Batman VS Killer Croc are in 1/4 scale, but they did 1/3 scale Diorama before, so I'm curious how P1 defines the product scale in the follow-up?
J: The problem is about space and material cost keep raising constantly! Shipping is very high for 1/3 scale diorama so we decided to scale it down. Example Batman Tactical Throne in 1/3 scale dept will be close to 1 meter which will be very difficult for display!

2char
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 05:05 AM   #1398
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Good to hear Bloodborne isn't dead. Maybe The Doll will finally happen...
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 09:25 AM   #1399
Mooste
The Avengers

Glad to see that are more characters coming from Berserk except Guts.

Thanks for sharing Shoo!
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 09:34 AM   #1400
PoisonPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Good to hear Bloodborne isn't dead. Maybe The Doll will finally happen...
Let’s hope so!
PoisonPixie is offline   Reply With Quote