Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-11-2022, 07:12 PM   #1381
EStark
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Any chances of Prime1/Blitzway making more characters from the Dark Knight any time soon?
EStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 03:42 AM   #1382
Mooste
The Avengers

Someone here asked about how it went with the EU version of economy shipping. I received Beast of Casca's dream EX about two weeks ago and no extra pay for VAT or import costs.

So it seems if you buy from P1 directly with economy shipping can be a cheap but a slow process to get your statue. Took about 6 weeks to get the statue.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 12:54 PM   #1383
Ghoul
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Someone here asked about how it went with the EU version of economy shipping. I received Beast of Casca's dream EX about two weeks ago and no extra pay for VAT or import costs.

So it seems if you buy from P1 directly with economy shipping can be a cheap but a slow process to get your statue. Took about 6 weeks to get the statue.
Thanks for letting us know.
Where did they send the package from?

I was thinking about buying the punchline from them, but if I get hit with customs it will be 2000+ euros easily.
Do you know if they send their packages to a european warehouse maybe?
Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 01:31 PM   #1384
Python
Omega Red

Quote:

That's worth it to avoid the import duty alone imo. For my upcoming 1/3 Jungle Hunter for example, I'm looking at $1100 shipping and $820+ in import duty. That's almost $2k before I even pay a penny of the actual statue (Another $3k) It's killer... Sadly we don't have economy shipping yet, I'd use it happily if we did.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:21 PM   #1385
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoul View Post
Thanks for letting us know.
Where did they send the package from?

I was thinking about buying the punchline from them, but if I get hit with customs it will be 2000+ euros easily.
Do you know if they send their packages to a european warehouse maybe?
I do not know. My DPD ticket only got an update when the box arrived in Germany. So I assume they sent the box(es) to a distribution center in Germany and then send it to me in the Netherlands.

You got to have patience though. You get your T&T code which doesn't get an update for over a month untill it hits Germany.

I have to say, it was the most banged up shipper box I ever gotten. Statue was 100% fine though.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:45 PM   #1386
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
That's worth it to avoid the import duty alone imo. For my upcoming 1/3 Jungle Hunter for example, I'm looking at $1100 shipping and $820+ in import duty. That's almost $2k before I even pay a penny of the actual statue (Another $3k) It's killer... Sadly we don't have economy shipping yet, I'd use it happily if we did.
Well, if you know someone in the EU? Could be worth it to have a vacation and do a pickup. ;-)
Old 04-12-2022, 06:00 PM   #1387
Ghoul
Frackin!

Quote:
I do not know. My DPD ticket only got an update when the box arrived in Germany. So I assume they sent the box(es) to a distribution center in Germany and then send it to me in the Netherlands.

You got to have patience though. You get your T&T code which doesn't get an update for over a month untill it hits Germany.

I have to say, it was the most banged up shipper box I ever gotten. Statue was 100% fine though.
Oh that's alright, I've waited 4 months on my last statue. Might have to order from P1 then if my local reseller doesn't stock the Punchline DX.

Thanks for the info!
Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:16 PM   #1388
deadrodian
The Spirit

there we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkYa4S90ZY
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:25 PM   #1389
Blade3327
Nightwing

Cool, we don't have to wait 'till May.