Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-13-2020, 12:00 PM   #971
Shoo
Hercules

Posted on Facebook:

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #972
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I imagine Sideshow is getting a good chuckle out of all this.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:08 PM   #973
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

P1 doesn't control the price gouging of carriers. At least they are offering to hold items or give full refunds. They should probably stop giving buyers shipping prices at PO and just surprise you with the shipping cost later like SSC does.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #974
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
P1 doesn't control the price gouging of carriers. At least they are offering to hold items or give full refunds. They should probably stop giving buyers shipping prices at PO and just surprise you with the shipping cost later like SSC does.
If they did that it’d impact their direct order US business significantly. Many customers won’t even bother pre-ordering without an estimate. SSC can get away with it because they’re in the states and customers generally know what to expect in terms of shipping costs.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 02:24 PM   #975
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
If they did that it’d impact their direct order US business significantly. Many customers won’t even bother pre-ordering without an estimate. SSC can get away with it because they’re in the states and customers generally know what to expect in terms of shipping costs.
I'm confused. I saw my shipping cost before I completed my order on SS when I was checking if shipping prices were higher. Shipping is a lot lower through them. Now that P1 is adding products again on their site, I might wait for others to show up
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 02:47 PM   #976
newuser1
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I imagine Sideshow is getting a good chuckle out of all this.
Actually I don't think sideshow is laughing at all. If we were living in any other time they probably would be but I imagine they are quite stressed right now just like a lot of businesses and as the economy continues to worsen so will their business. Luxury items are always the 1st to go when things get tight.
newuser1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 02:48 PM   #977
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
So people will complain either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I'm confused. I saw my shipping cost before I completed my order on SS when I was checking if shipping prices were higher. Shipping is a lot lower through them. Now that P1 is adding products again on their site, I might wait for others to show up
I've never been able to get shipping prices at SSC until the item ships or if it's already in stock. I'm in the same area as you.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 01:45 AM   #978
ukshaun
Hercules

I received an email today with regards to shipping, as i have 2x 1/4 scale pieces on pre_order.
Title of the email: NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COST

Having logged into my Prime 1 account it appears both pre_orders have lower shipping costs than lastweek

Shipping was $181.00
Now dropped to $120.00 per piece.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 12:55 PM   #979
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I received an email today with regards to shipping, as i have 2x 1/4 scale pieces on pre_order.
Title of the email: NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COST

Having logged into my Prime 1 account it appears both pre_orders have lower shipping costs than lastweek

Shipping was $181.00
Now dropped to $120.00 per piece.
which 1/4 if I may ask? Got Griffith on order and they want 298 USD to ship to germany. Another piece of them was also about 260 USD for me (also 1/4). Wonder why shipping to Germany is so much more expensive lol....
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:11 AM   #980
StefanCo
The Spirit

shipping

I made my 1st order with them about 2 weeks ago, it says shipping within 1-2 weeks, any experience with that?
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote