Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomatrix99 View Post
great pics!
Thank you, my friend!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #362
grasshipper
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

this is the best statue of spidey ever!
grasshipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #363
PAJEDI
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
Awesome Pics bro, i was curious to see spiderman next to hulk but i think i like even more how spiderman and deadpool look rogether!
PAJEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #364
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAJEDI View Post
Awesome Pics bro, i was curious to see spiderman next to hulk but i think i like even more how spiderman and deadpool look rogether!
Yep, they look great together.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #365
garou_terry
Blue Falcon

Dang! now i really want to have this in my collection. my 1st Spidey piece.
garou_terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:33 AM   #366
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garou_terry View Post
Dang! now i really want to have this in my collection. my 1st Spidey piece.
It really is an amazing piece. There's a local collector selling his for $260. I just might have to take him up on that offer because I really want a Mc Farlane style symbiote in my collection
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:31 AM   #367
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
It really is an amazing piece. There's a local collector selling his for $260. I just might have to take him up on that offer because I really want a Mc Farlane style symbiote in my collection
That's not to bad considering It's going for $350+ on Ebay
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #368
crankyjammies
I am da law!

All this talk about how great this piece is....

makes me regret not pre-ordering this when I still could. Now I'm looking for someone who's selling this here in the Philippines. You don't even know how hard it is to do that.

I thought the paint app on the webbings on the costume would be a mess like on the pics shown by cooltoyreview.com. Looks like that was the only piece with a messy paint app. They even made me worry that my classic Thor statue would be wearing lipstick. I now know better than to base my judgment on the photos posted on that site. Their photos not only do not do justice to the statues but also discourages other people, like me, from buying such great statues.
crankyjammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #369
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyjammies View Post

makes me regret not pre-ordering this when I still could. Now I'm looking for someone who's selling this here in the Philippines. You don't even know how hard it is to do that.

I thought the paint app on the webbings on the costume would be a mess like on the pics shown by cooltoyreview.com. Looks like that was the only piece with a messy paint app. They even made me worry that my classic Thor statue would be wearing lipstick. I now know better than to base my judgment on the photos posted on that site. Their photos not only do not do justice to the statues but also discourages other people, like me, from buying such great statues.
I was kind of in the same boat, I saw the pictures and was like meh and didn't pre-order it... but I kept seeing posts of how people liked it so much so I caved to peer pressure and was able to get one of the last ones at TFAW.com, when I opened it I was really impressed, pictures defiantly don't do it justice.. For some reason the pictures seem flat but in person the statues just pops with all it's little details
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #370
cuhan
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyjammies View Post

I got mine worst than the one in cool toy review.
The black line is so messy. Some can be really thick and some can go all over the place. And that's even the main problem.

Long story short, i had to asked my friend to help me repaint the whole red section. I did contact Koto, but didn't get a reply, they only asked me where did i got it from. That was it.

The sculpt it self is brilliant, but the paint is nothing compare sideshow comiquette. Not even close.
cuhan is offline   Reply With Quote