Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 01-27-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

2014 Awards: Thank you note.

Mmm, what a month. It has been such an amazing experience from begining to end. And as we get ready to officially close, we would like to extend our gratitude to each one of you for participating and for supporting the event. You are the reason of our success. We could not have done it without you. You made it happen and for that we are forever grateful.

I would also like to publicly thank Kris Bales (Bmutha) for his outstanding job. He had the vision for the awards months ago and he shared it with the reviewing team. Even throught the difficulties and challenges of an event like this, he never gave up or quiver. He pushed really hard every step of the way and his positive attitude was contagious to all of us. We only followed his lead and reaped the benefits of his efforts. Thanks, Kris! You are the man! It is an honor to work with you.

Os Kuek (demonhunter) was the designer of the logo and the promotional art. What else can I say about my friend? He is an outstanding artist and an amazing team mate. Os, thank you for responding to my messages even in the middle of the night. I owe you big time.

Additionally, I want to thank the members of the reviewing team and the moderators of the forum. Even though much of their work is invisible and for the most part unappreciated, their contribution, theirs advise and their constant support were the fuel that allowed Kris and I to finish the project right on time. I am proud of being a member of this exceptional staff.

Finally, Statue Forum is all about community. We are community based therefore our desicions are geared towards enriching our relationships between one another. The StatueForum awards do not belong to a selective few but to all the members that make this forum a reality and a sanctuary for producers and collectors alike. We are the voice, and our voices have been heard. We chose the winners democratically and we stand behind the final results. We are a diverse group but we share a common goal, that is the improvement of our beloved hobby. We are not there yet, but at every step we are getting closer. Now, let's wait and see what 2015 will bring.

Thanks a million!

Sincerely,

Jean Paul Sarricolea
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:27 AM   #2
GaryTonge
Kingpin

You guys did a great job! Thanks for your efforts!!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:57 AM   #3
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Yes, great job everyone.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 01:41 PM   #4
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Thank you for participating, guys. We truly appreciate the support.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #5
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
Thank you for participating, guys. We truly appreciate the support.
Thank you, and everyone who put this together jpsarri.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote