Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 12-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #121
FJC
Midnighter

I think this looks incredible. The price hike definitely stings but I always wait until these statues are released and pick them up for a pretty good discount. I picked up Magneto and Black Panther for $180, and I paid $175 for Spidey. With a little patience, Koto pieces can be bought for a good discount within the first few months of a release.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:58 PM   #122
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

It seems if Sideshow can, why not Koto. Hope to get Vision a little cheaper.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #123
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I think this looks incredible. The price hike definitely stings but I always wait until these statues are released and pick them up for a pretty good discount. I picked up Magneto and Black Panther for $180, and I paid $175 for Spidey. With a little patience, Koto pieces can be bought for a good discount within the first few months of a release.
Yup..or well after that in some cases.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:41 AM   #124
AC_808
Hercules

Had to order this. No brainer.

But will still look out for the better price. No problem cancelling my order if a better price comes along.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:57 PM   #125
boibleu22
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Had to order this. No brainer.

But will still look out for the better price. No problem cancelling my order if a better price comes along.
You can order it this month on DCBS for 223. Shipping is always a flat 6.95
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:52 PM   #126
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibleu22 View Post
That is really cheap compared to other places, has anyone ever ordered from them before? Never have. How are they?

Thanks.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #127
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibleu22 View Post
Not bad of a price.

Just like amloprinzi, I've never ordered from them before. How are they with returns, replacements and customer service? Great or bad?

And do they charge only after the item is available?
Old 01-14-2017, 04:36 PM   #128
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Not bad of a price.

Just like amloprinzi, I've never ordered from them before. How are they with returns, replacements and customer service? Great or bad?

And do they charge only after the item is available?
Customer service is the best. I had a peg problem with a DC Collectible statue. They checked their entire stock for me to find a suitable replacement. Their packaging is also some of the most protective (to a fault I feel, as it takes twenty minutes to clean up packing peanuts from bigger shipments. Does wonders for preventing dented book covers, which is their main ware.)

They charge around the middle of the next month for collectibles, so you're basically paying upfront for pre-orders. It's good for stacking shipping costs on multiple items if you're patient, but you have to choose the more expensive option to ship each item when available.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:56 PM   #129
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
Customer service is the best. I had a peg problem with a DC Collectible statue. They checked their entire stock for me to find a suitable replacement. Their packaging is also some of the most protective (to a fault I feel, as it takes twenty minutes to clean up packing peanuts from bigger shipments. Does wonders for preventing dented book covers, which is their main ware.)

They charge around the middle of the next month for collectibles, so you're basically paying upfront for pre-orders. It's good for stacking shipping costs on multiple items if you're patient, but you have to choose the more expensive option to ship each item when available.
Awesome! Good to know ...thank you!
Old 01-15-2017, 10:49 AM   #130
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post

Yes, thank you for this information.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote