Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #1151
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
At this point D, most know about Scamco. I personally don't feel that Jerry needs to do anything. Word of mouth and this forum and just their general business practices have already tarnished their reputation.

Gosh, I still can't believe I bought a couple pieces from them.
true true, i would think that WB would want to do something more about it is all. so maybe they pieces arent unlicensed as we may think they are. reason for BBTS and others to be able to still sell them.
its a difficult situation thats for sure. specially not knowing the extent of the license agreement., only ones that know that are WB and scamco. and that could be why WB isn't doing anything.

yeah, i know you bought a couple of their pieces man.
but is ok. i have forgiven you. you must learn to forgive yourself
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #1152
Vracula
Jedi Order

Any update on this fiasco?Hope people have got wiser.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:13 AM   #1153
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

havnt heard anything. but i just went and check out their web site and looked at their "PF" line of MK statues. and i noticed a huge drop in price. they are selling the smoke PF for 199.99
and all the rest are around the 3 to 400 dollars range and the artists proofs are a few hundred dollars cheaper.
if i remember correctly the prices were much higher the beginning of this year and last year. and everything that should have been out years ago. is still on PO.
and still no FB page either.
notice that they do not have anything new coming out either. only selling other companies products. and thats if they are really selling them. could be just a front to steal more money from unknowing people.
and that line of statue they were supposed to be doing for the artist Kenneth Hill still haven't been released. the first one was supposed to be out in March.
its obvious they are leaving their site up to be able to take money from people. hopefully no one is still ordering anything from them from them.

but def the word is out. becasue to me with the lowering in cost of their pieces and pretty much non production is a sign that things are not going well for them.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:20 AM   #1154
furycat
Death is hereditary.

those guys stil around?!?!? well i dumbfounded used to compare their scorpy with pcs scorpy back then =xx
furycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:13 AM   #1155
Stryker3k
Doh!

Soooooo I finally received my 18" Sonya blade after almost 3 years aaaannnndd It's rooted. It had broken bits, one of the legs were scratched to hell, one of the breasts were pushed in and the magnets that hold it all together, some were either missing or not magnetised.

So freaking pi$$ed off! so now it sits in the corner of my computer room in bits.
Stryker3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #1156
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker3k View Post
Soooooo I finally received my 18" Sonya blade after almost 3 years aaaannnndd It's rooted. It had broken bits, one of the legs were scratched to hell, one of the breasts were pushed in and the magnets that hold it all together, some were either missing or not magnetised.

So freaking pi$$ed off! so now it sits in the corner of my computer room in bits.
Sorry to hear that Brother,That creep screwed a lot of people.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:45 AM   #1157
3stun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker3k View Post

So sorry... maybe share some pics?
3stun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:12 AM   #1158
Stryker3k
Doh!

You can see my Broken Sonya Here --> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2c.jpg
Old 06-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #1159
Stryker3k
Doh!

I have just flicked an email along with the link to the pics to Jonathan, I will see what comes of it.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #1160
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The parts painted the way they are supposed to look awful as well. That face, oh my.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote