Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-30-2024, 09:51 AM   #71
Python
Omega Red

This isn't something I'll buy, but boy does it look good. It'll no doubt make for a very imposing display!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:21 PM   #72
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
They're selling them separately, as well as Gozer separately too.
That's a relief. The full set is simply too wide to display.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:04 PM   #73
Halcyon
Loki

I just ordered the Terror Dogs set in a local store.

Compared to the mentioned overall size, the dogs head is about 4" (10cm) across.
Hopefully the paintwork will be good on these.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 12:31 PM   #74
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

I'm really tempted. Just too much good stuff at once via PCS.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:27 PM   #75
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I just ordered the Terror Dogs set in a local store.

Compared to the mentioned overall size, the dogs head is about 4" (10cm) across.
Hopefully the paintwork will be good on these.
That's cool you're getting these too. Yeah, four inches seems about right to me for the width of their heads at 1/4 scale. Just to put in perspective, our P1 Jungle Hunter's head are five inches wide at the crown, so one inch less ain't bad. I think if they paint these great, they'll sell-out after reviews surface.

I think since the body paint isn't too complicated, the attention to detail on the mouth & eyes etc. should be painted immaculately clean. (wet glossy mouth/teeth & piercing red eyes) I have confidence PCS will do an awesome job on them. I just hope their not super light and cheap feeling weight wise.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:57 AM   #76
Halcyon
Loki

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
That's cool you're getting these too. Yeah, four inches seems about right to me for the width of their heads at 1/4 scale. Just to put in perspective, our P1 Jungle Hunter's head are five inches wide at the crown, so one inch less ain't bad. I think if they paint these great, they'll sell-out after reviews surface.
Prime's Predator hound was 1:4 scale and a bit larger than these two (but was also bit bigger/different from pred hounds with spiked back).

Just measured the Predator Hound at website and is almost 13 inches (without base) and this 1:4 Terror Dog is almost 10.5 inch (same stance no base).
So approx 2.5 inch less height / bulkiness.

Don't know if i combine these with pred and alien collection. But do think could pair with the 1:4 predator line size wise.

Just bought it bcs i really love the overall statue design. The rockbase looks great and multipurpose as bookends too. And i like most claws and nails don't look stiff. Hopefully it matches these promo pictures.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:24 PM   #77
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Prime's Predator hound was 1:4 scale and a bit larger than these two (but was also bit bigger/different from pred hounds with spiked back).

Just measured the Predator Hound at website and is almost 13 inches (without base) and this 1:4 Terror Dog is almost 10.5 inch (same stance no base).
So approx 2.5 inch less height / bulkiness.

Don't know if i combine these with pred and alien collection. But do think could pair with the 1:4 predator line size wise.

Just bought it bcs i really love the overall statue design. The rockbase looks great and multipurpose as bookends too. And i like most claws and nails don't look stiff. Hopefully it matches these promo pictures.
Yeah I'm not going to display them with my 1/3 Pred, but rather with my 1/4 scale creatures line. I wish they were a hair bigger but they'll still do. Who doesn't like the Original Ghostbusters?.... which is a thousand times better than any of the crap they've been pumpin' out for sequels lately. Lol.... I didn't even bother seeing any of the movies past the 2nd one. These terror dogs will make cool bookends no doubt!
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote