Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #461
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I finally set it up

Wow very nice.... He is big!

Looks like everything was shipped good no issues. Did you have to snow foam all over the place too. Or it stayed together pretty good?

Have to say ARH did a great job with this one...
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #462
Ryan
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpluse2 View Post
Wow very nice.... He is big!

Looks like everything was shipped good no issues. Did you have to snow foam all over the place too. Or it stayed together pretty good?

Have to say ARH did a great job with this one...
its not noticeable in this photo but there's quiet a few issues. the shield on the base is actually broken in 3 pieces, the other hammer it came with is chipped, the shoulder paint is scratched and the print art it came with was ripped. one of the box and foam it came with actually has a hole on them and yes, the foam, it was like winter inside my house, they were everywhere and a b**** to clean up.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #463
cpluse2

Quote:
its not noticeable in this photo but there's quiet a few issues. the shield on the base is actually broken in 3 pieces, the other hammer it came with is chipped, the shoulder paint is scratched and the print art it came with was ripped. one of the box and foam it came with actually has a hole on them and yes, the foam, it was like winter inside my house, they were everywhere and a b**** to clean up.
Wow just can't win!

I was hopping there where no problems. Where did you order your from was it an AP or from SS?

NM with extra hammer sounds like SS...

I should be getting mine in a week or two. With most of the reply's it is not looking to well. Im also still waiting on my replacement Pocahontas, but SS is clueless when they will get there replacements also. And whats to say they might be damaged too.

I know from now on because of what happen to AP with Medusa and Thor that i will wait until i see pic's or shipping successes before ordering another ARH product. They can say it an amazing piece but what the point if it's damage. Then it really just pieces.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #464
Ryan
Frackin!

I just received my replacement thor and it's still damaged
Old 04-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #465
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I'm so glad I stayed away from this piece all-knowing has its perks besides this is the redheaded stepchild.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #466
Ryan
Frackin!

I received an email from sideshow, they have no more replacement for my thor, so disappointing and the best thing they can offer me is 50 dollars credit. if i get a refund I'll loose the shipping and duty fee . this really sucks
Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #467
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

What a spectacular and powerful statue...Just awe inspiring. I don't see anything comparable with ARH's statue in this industry..
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #468
cpluse2

Quote:
I just received my replacement thor and it's still damaged
Quote:
I received an email from sideshow, they have no more replacement for my thor, so disappointing and the best thing they can offer me is 50 dollars credit. if i get a refund I'll loose the shipping and duty fee . this really sucks
This make me mad. I going to get mine. I wonder if mine will be the same. And it's from SS also. If they sent you a replacement. Then it's like playing the lottery. i see why allot of people stopped collecting. ?? who the blame ARH or SS...
Old 04-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #469
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Guys I'm sure ARH will take care of you..For myself I just have to get of of these masterpieces
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #470
mastter
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Unhappy

I still Waiting for my Thor AP, almost a year, I donĀ“t know what to think, I am very disapointed !!!

I made the Full Payment since may 15 2011

mastter is offline   Reply With Quote