Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-27-2020, 05:31 PM   #111
tworow2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

BBTS has them up.

They're at the non-sale price SE's site display (979 for 2B) so that looks to be the public price.

Waiting to see who else gets it, hopefully someone with cheaper Canadian shipping.
tworow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 05:59 PM   #112
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworow2 View Post
BBTS has them up.

They're at the non-sale price SE's site display (979 for 2B) so that looks to be the public price.

Waiting to see who else gets it, hopefully someone with cheaper Canadian shipping.
Nice! That is actually $100 less than SE due to $260 vs. $4 shipping for me.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #113
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Any mentions as to what the edition size might be for the DX version?
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 08:37 AM   #114
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

There's a good chance Sideshow will carry these, they have quite a few Square Enix products listed.

Anyone picking up the DX? I think it's a nice set, but I'm not a fan of having all those spare body parts without the option to display them on stand or a bust.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 08:48 AM   #115
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMAN View Post
There's a good chance Sideshow will carry these, they have quite a few Square Enix products listed.

Anyone picking up the DX? I think it's a nice set, but I'm not a fan of having all those spare body parts without the option to display them on stand or a bust.
I saw someone else comment that he asked Sideshow and was told they wouldn't be carrying the NieR statues. I, along with another collector, asked Todd from SpecFiction and he said they would be carrying it though so I'm most likely ordering from there. I'll be getting the DX for sure since the Drakengard/NieR series is my favorite of all time and I don't want to miss out on any parts.
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 09:44 AM   #116
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

BBTS might be the best option if you are in the US, you can't beat $4 shipping rates.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:38 PM   #117
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
I saw someone else comment that he asked Sideshow and was told they wouldn't be carrying the NieR statues. I, along with another collector, asked Todd from SpecFiction and he said they would be carrying it though so I'm most likely ordering from there. I'll be getting the DX for sure since the Drakengard/NieR series is my favorite of all time and I don't want to miss out on any parts.
does specfiction charges tax? i know tax for dx can easily go for $264 + Shipping.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:54 PM   #118
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
does specfiction charges tax? i know tax for dx can easily go for $264 + Shipping.
It depends on the state. For me, they do not, but I know they do for certain states.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:58 PM   #119
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
It depends on the state. For me, they do not, but I know they do for certain states.
mine is New York. also does any one knows for square enix webstore, do you have to pay full price now during check out or they will charge you later when the item is ready for shipping. i only pre ordered few stuff from them in the past like FF7R firstclass, and they only charged me when the item was ready.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:02 PM   #120
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
mine is New York. also does any one knows for square enix webstore, do you have to pay full price now during check out or they will charge you later when the item is ready for shipping. i only pre ordered few stuff from them in the past like FF7R firstclass, and they only charged me when the item was ready.
Best bet would be to contact Todd at Spec Fiction and ask.

As for Square Enix's site, yes you pay the full price up front and they don't allow cancellations.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote