Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 03-22-2014, 11:23 AM   #121
Joppula
Marshal Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Thanks for your responses guys. Dang your making it tough for me. I've been struggling with getting this, Zod or just PF Sinestro. The Sinestro I'm leaning towards not since I just can't think of any place to put such a large piece. I love the statue but the size is what stops me. So now it's down to Supes or wait on Zod. I just don't know on this one guys. It's a really hard decision. I could be dissappointed with Zod in the end, that's highly unlikely, but there is that chance so it's difficult to know whether or not I should wait on this, get Zod and wait for another Supes or get the supes now. A very difficult decision. It's making my head . It be so much easier to just have the funds to get both and call it day. Not gonna go into debt for it though. which is something that can easily be done with us collectors.
That's a tough spot.

On one hand Superman > Sinestro always lol. I'd heavily recommend the HT MOS, but I'm sure HT will make another for the sequel.

Will it trump the original? Hard to say. This one near perfect!

Honestly, when you see this guy in person it's so awesome.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:11 AM   #122
snsguy
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
That's a tough spot.

On one hand Superman > Sinestro always lol. I'd heavily recommend the HT MOS, but I'm sure HT will make another for the sequel.

Will it trump the original? Hard to say. This one near perfect!

Honestly, when you see this guy in person it's so awesome.
Thanks for the repy bud. I thought I have posted back already but I guess not.

I've been hearing people are having issues with the suit getting stuck to itself when posed with the arms touching the sides and so on. I'm going to hold off for now and get one of the future releases. It does make me concerned for Zod since it will have that same suit on underneath the armor. I'll just have to wait and see.

Sinestro looking very tempting now since eliminating Supes. I am very dissappointed though that the suit would have such issues, but not surprised.
snsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #123
Joppula
Marshal Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsguy View Post
Thanks for the repy bud. I thought I have posted back already but I guess not.

I've been hearing people are having issues with the suit getting stuck to itself when posed with the arms touching the sides and so on. I'm going to hold off for now and get one of the future releases. It does make me concerned for Zod since it will have that same suit on underneath the armor. I'll just have to wait and see.

Sinestro looking very tempting now since eliminating Supes. I am very dissappointed though that the suit would have such issues, but not surprised.
Hmmm, I'm not having any problems with his suit. Could it be the climate that the owners are storing him?

It is a rubbery material... But IMHO it's absolutely perfect.

I'd say if you're NOT displaying him in direct sunlight (that will damage any statue) you'll have no problem with his costume.

In fact, it's so good I'm sure the future releases will use the same material.

Good luck with your decision.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #124
NovisNoah
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I just got this.
He doesn't scale with the other HT but imo he is still a must have for superman fans.

NovisNoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #125
Weiworks
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Awesome movie. Not too crazy about the new costume though.

-Wei
Sexy Drawings | Sexy Statues
How to Draw Tutorials
Weiworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #126
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

HT very rarely disappoints us collectors. I own more than 50 products by HT and I absolutely love each one of them.
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:09 PM   #127
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

HT Man of Steel was the first Hot Toys I ever purchased, and it's friggin awesome. The eyes are amazing, the costume is sick, and it looks really awesome. Even my mom likes it, and she hates my crap usually lol. I'm at work now, but I can take some pics when I go home, it's really cool.
Dragoncurry is offline   Reply With Quote