Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-28-2017, 02:56 AM   #21
papadoom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I experienced the same yesterday, cancellation of Batgirl and Freeze waitlist. Not a too big problem for me, cause the ex of Batgirl isn't very great and I wasn't sure about Freeze anyway. But it was nevertheless a big surprise.

I think that the theories here are correct. They want more customers to go for the reg early and pay the NRD which is what SS is making money with, and not with people jumping on the waitlist and staying there for several months, whereas the reg is not selling.

I'm wondering how much money SS makes with PO cancellations. It's money for nothing; great business model and only possible with such crazy and stupid collectors like us
papadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 05:54 AM   #22
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
BINGO, he is just another troll online.
Pot... Kettle... Black...
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:32 PM   #23
tormentedbliss
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

whats frustrating and i hear all too often.....my waitlist was cancelled, but i didnt really like the statue anyways excuse...then y get on the wl? another thing, if a person puts down NRD they should be ahead of someone who simply hits the waitlist button in my eyes, they have $ in the game, give that person a chance for the EX since they already put done $150 in a case like freeze, which i was lucky enuff to get anyways, but just hitting waitlist, then when it gets canceled, all these conspiracy theories, yes , SS wants u to order the reg..put down a NRD instead of just hanging around with NO chance of conversion, the waitlist filled up faster then Thanos sold out, i guarantee that....oh snap...it sold out...wl..wl...wl..wl...over and over again
tormentedbliss is offline   Reply With Quote