Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-13-2016, 12:13 AM   #101
dao2
Cyclops

her waist is a bit too slim, neck looks a bit thick, and while I won't say there aren't natural breasts that look like that they look fake. Overall it's pretty well done as they are just a bit off tbh. I think it's petty well done.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:56 AM   #102
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
They should try doing removable skirts...
Don't you have enough vampire vag yet?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:54 AM   #103
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Is that a serious question?

This is Warlock we're talking about...
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:02 AM   #104
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Don't you have enough vampire vag yet?
You wouldn't marry a woman without a vag... Why buy a statue without one!

Seriously though... This statue was planned to have removable clothing. You can see that from Arahoms original FB post. Somewhere along the line and for some reason that changed. And it was a bad decision.

The statue is gorgeous but it's nothing we haven't seen before. The removable bottoms would have given it one more MAJOR selling point.

I don't feel like this forum is an accurate representation of the ARH customer demographic. I think for every customer who collects their Gods and Historic statues there are ten like me who just want T&A statues. But that sounds bad so they don't post! Or not being serious statue collectors, just lovers of T&A, they don't frequent forums!!!

This was a bad move on ARH's part. This was a no brainer PO for me... Now, like other people out there I'm asking myself: Do I really need another Arkhalla statue? For me it's going to come down to what Namora looks like. If I like her, I'll probably get this to have the set.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #105
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
You wouldn't marry a woman without a vag... Why buy a statue without one!

Seriously though... This statue was planned to have removable clothing. You can see that from Arahoms original FB post. Somewhere along the line and for some reason that changed. And it was a bad decision.

The statue is gorgeous but it's nothing we haven't seen before. The removable bottoms would have given it one more MAJOR selling point.

I don't feel like this forum is an accurate representation of the ARH customer demographic. I think for every customer who collects their Gods and Historic statues there are ten like me who just want T&A statues. But that sounds bad so they don't post! Or not being serious statue collectors, just lovers of T&A, they don't frequent forums!!!

This was a bad move on ARH's part. This was a no brainer PO for me... Now, like other people out there I'm asking myself: Do I really need another Arkhalla statue? For me it's going to come down to what Namora looks like. If I like her, I'll probably get this to have the set.
I'm holding off until Namora is ready. I'm just not sold on the price point. I dont care if has a removable shirt or not. I think the issue is that ARH has a pattern of saying things and not following through. The removable skirt being the most recent. For me it's just a larger issue of trust. Like I said in the Q&A section. ARH needs to do what they say they are going to do.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #106
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

For me the issue isn't that they didn't follow up on a promise... A quick question and answer on FB isn't like a formal promise or guarantee. It does set a certain level of expectation for me as a customer though.

In the end I guess Arahom decided that the work that would go into making the bottom removable wouldn't net enough sales to justify making it that way. And probably he was right, with the exception of myself, no one really seems to be bothered by it.

Though let's also be aware that no one is really posting that they are amazed by this piece. Maybe if she could be displayed fully nude there would be more "wow" from more people.

For me, there is no "wow" here. There's nothing bad about it. It's just a nicely done, if somewhat unremarkable statue.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #107
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
And probably he was right, with the exception of myself, no one really seems to be bothered by it.
I have been a firm supporter of vampire vag.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:25 PM   #108
clutch
Sailor Moon

You should read the Necroscope books then.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:49 AM   #109
savagepriest
Doh!

arrow one is quite good
savagepriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 09:31 AM   #110
A R E S
The Spirit

I too remember that ARH said the bottom would be removable. The next of the many promises ARH didn't keep.

The piece itself is looking good, but nothing outstanding, since the last Arkhalla 1/4 looks basically the same.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote