Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-31-2020, 08:34 PM   #121
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
in the scene his left hand is holding the tripwire so im guessing you can place the ring around one of the fingers on the left hand with the card right hand
I'm wondering this as well; when he presents the card, I think he is holding the wire the entire time since he tugs it playfully after placing the card on the table. It makes sense since he wouldn't want to let go of that as it was his ticket out of that room unscathed.
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:36 PM   #122
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwhitey View Post
Agreed...they can ask whatever they want...but I kinda thought that these statues all had a MSRP that most retailers stuck too?

I defer to the hard core collectors...
Yeah, usually they factor in the shipping costs but it seems quite a lot for a 1/4 piece, 1/3 scale with 2 boxes is more like that $190-$200 amount difference.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:29 PM   #123
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
I'm wondering this as well; when he presents the card, I think he is holding the wire the entire time since he tugs it playfully after placing the card on the table. It makes sense since he wouldn't want to let go of that as it was his ticket out of that room unscathed.
It's off camera but he switched the wire to his other hand (the one that's holding the jacket), then he grabbed it back with his right hand after he put the calling card on the table.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:11 AM   #124
azurepred
Zot

Has anyone here snagged the rooted version yet?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:39 AM   #125
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I’d like to know too.

Gameharbors and Avolounge both have the sculpted version up even though they’re using the rooted pictures. The prices line up with the sculpted though. None of my usual Asia stores have listed the rooted yet.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:43 AM   #126
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I’d like to know too.

Gameharbors and Avolounge both have the sculpted version up even though they’re using the rooted pictures. The prices line up with the sculpted though. None of my usual Asia stores have listed the rooted yet.
considering the JND version is roughly $1k more at only one scale higher and the ES here is much smaller, I think it's still a fair deal. I thought FNC anime would get this, but I don't think they even carry QS anymore. Still haven't gotten my 1/3 Joker from them
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 01:02 AM   #127
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Hopefully yours is part of the second batch with mine and everyone else’s at SF. Just for reference I’ve gotten a couple pieces from FNC that other shops got before them. They seem to get pieces a couple months after the others for whatever reason. I got nervous on my first order but all was well.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:14 AM   #128
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
It's off camera but he switched the wire to his other hand (the one that's holding the jacket), then he grabbed it back with his right hand after he put the calling card on the table.
Ah cool, thanks! Maybe that will be the other switch out hand that pairs with the card.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:41 AM   #129
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
Ah cool, thanks! Maybe that will be the other switch out hand that pairs with the card.
I think there will only be 1 more additional hand, which is the card holding hand. So when you use that hand, the string/trigger can be placed in the hand that holds the jacket (maybe in the thumb).
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #130
Pajji
Doh!

There are 4 of the Artist Edition versions up at BBTS for preorder as of 11:26am est.
Pajji is offline   Reply With Quote